11

(Hello humans of planet earth! Okay, so, I have a new story. it's a Luke one. be sure to read the authors note, because I'll describe it a little bit more there. thanks :).)

11

Calum POV

I have decided to do something hella cute. Today, Luke is picking Addy up from school. The boys are going to write and record after that. When Addy arrives home, I'll have a fort and dinner made! We're gonna have a stay-in dinner and drive in date. Isn't that cute?

Okay, I know Addy and I haven't been dating long, but I want her to know I'm not in this just for kicks. I really like her. When I asked her out, she didn't really like me. She only said yes for God knows why. I want her to like me. I'm not going to make her like me, (it's kind of impossible.) I'm just gonna be adorable. I'll just be me, if she doesn't like me after that, sucks to be me then.

I feel a vibration in my butt pocket. Oh, my butt is vibrating, I think as I take out my phone. I've received a text from Lukeyboo.

Lukeyboo: I've picked up the girl, even tho I don't know why you couldn't have. I think she misses you.

Calum: I'll see her soon. And me not picking her up is important, ok?

Lukeyboo: alright, whatever. she'll be home in about 5 mins.

Calum: thanks, pokey.

Lukeyboo: calum hood, I swear to you.

Calum: sorry.

Lukeyboo: no you're not.

Calum: you're right #2fab4u

Lukeyboo: I'm done with you.

Calum: HEY ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DRIVING

Lukeyboo: nah, addy is driving. byeeee cal-pal!

Calum: bye, dr. fluke!

I put my phone as I shake me head and laugh at the ridiculousness that oozes out of us when we breathe.

Minutes later, a beautiful being walks through the door. (I know you're thinking, it's not Ashton, it's my lovely girlfriend.)

"Babe, welcome home," I greet her as she walks in.

"What's going on?" She confusedly asks. I don't respond, but I take her hand and take her into the kitchen. I reveal my edible masterpiece and she giggles.

"Wow, Cal, you made cereal. Impressive," Addy jokes.

"With orange juice," I add.

"We mustn't forget the orange juice," Addy giggles. I pick up our cereal and carefully begin walking to the fort. I set them down on the table I set in there. "You're really outdoing yourself."

"I know." The fort is the entire size of the living room, full with blankets, pillows, comforters, and every soft thing you can think of. (And the table, but that's only for the cereal.) I also have a bed sheet hanging on the front of it and a projector so the movie looks huge. "Do you like it?"

"I love it, it's great!"

"Great!" I set up the projector. "What movie? Rom-com? Adventure? Horror?"

"Rom-com," Addy says.

"Of fucking course," I mutter as I put in The Fault In Our Stars. We eat our cereal as we watch the heart-breaking-yet-still-cute movie.

"Calum, this is very cute. You're romantic, and that's a thing I like in a man. I give you two thumbs up," Addy says. She crawls up to me and straddles me. She leans in to kiss me. I kiss her back and hold her waist. Eventually, she pulls back.

"I'm happy I can please you," I say. She smiles and crawls off me. She places her head on my shoulder.

Well, great. Now I can't move or she will be uncomfortable. Wait, my arm itches. Damn it.

I try to itch my arm without moving too much. I rub it against my rib, but it doesn't work. I try some more, but all I do is twitch.

"Calum, what the hell are you doing?" Addy giggles.

"I'm trying to itch my arm without moving," I explain.

"Why?"

"Because you were against my shoulder, I didn't want you uncomfortable." Addy laughs.

"Just itch your arm," She says and lifts her arm up off my arm. I pout at the cold feeling my shoulder gets now after she's gone, but promptly itch my arm. Then, I pat my shoulder, but Addy decides that isn't good enough. She butt scoots to where she's in front of me. She opens my legs and scoots back so her back is against my chest. I wrap my arms around her.

"You know, Cal. I really like you," She says and I hold my breath.

"Like, romantically?"

"Yes, Calum, romantically," YESSSS I FUCKING HAPPY GO ME, "You're sweet, you're cute, you're funny, and you're in a band."

"Girls love musicians," I cockily say.

She giggles. I like her giggle. It's cute. "Yes, we do. But, you also immediately let me in to your house and you're willing to break a pact just to be with me. You're the kind of boy I would take home to momma."

"Is that good?"

"Yes, for me, it is."

"Yay. Do you like your mother?"

"Of course I do. Her and I are really close. I honestly take her opinion into consideration. We're almost twins. I'm exactly like her. I look like my dad, though. He's great, too. He is protective of me, but not too much. He knows just what's right for me. He will scare anyone away if they make me uncomfortable. I love both my parents, they're great," Addy tells me.

"Yeah, they raised you well," I say. She turns around and smiles at me.

"Thank you, Calum. How about you? How do you like your parents?"

"I love them. They're great. My dad is a great buddy of mine and Mum just knows what's right for me."

"Mother knows best."

"Exactly. I would love to meet your parents."

"I don't like taking boys home unless I'm dating them." My heart shatters. Unless she's dating them? We are dating! Is this her breaking up with me? She just said she liked me, though.

I gulp. "Addy, we are dating."

"Not to my mother, we aren't. Remember? We're a secret," Addy reminds me.

The movie is over by now. We talked over about half of it. Neither of us intend to change it, so we just sit here.

"Oh, yeah," I say. I hate this damn pact.

"Silly, Calum," Addy says as she turns around to kiss me. At that time, the boys come rushing in the door. We pull apart and Addy jumps off me.

"Did you make a fort?" Ashton asks, completely amazed by the fort.

"Yeah, come join us!" Addy yells. "Put in another movie." Michael puts in The Outsiders. Luke sits next to me, the rest sit on the couches. I spend my time staring at Addy.

That fucking pact.

A/N: :)

Alrighty. my next story.

It is called Missing. It's about a girl that's in love with Luke who is also in love with her. She gets kidnapped (for reasons I will not share.) It's about how Luke copes with the questions and and she deals with the heart-wrenching situation she's in.

GO READ IT ^^^

UPDATE! I literally had one class in school today. I got out of the others.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx