9

(Imagine their performance like the one at derpcon. Where they have a small stage set up and there's only a couple dozen people watching)

9

Addison POV

Just as promised, Calum is taking me to the park the boys are performing at in about two hours.

Calum picked me up from University. He says it'll become a habit, and that I should just expect him to be there.

Now we're doing this.

"Addy, are you excited? This'll be the first time you see us preform," Luke asks. He's in the passengers seat of the van we have to drive to fit all the instruments.

"Yeah, I hear you guys are pretty good," I tease.

Calum scoffs from beside me, "Pretty good? Bitch, we were on Ellen."

"Yeah, but did you really deserve that?"

"We're gonna have a rumble," Calum says.

"Calm, Calum, dear. I'm only teasing you," I laugh. I think Calum says good, and I laugh again.

"Where is the park?" Michael asks.

"A few blocks from here, across the street from the strip club," Ashton answers.

"Oh, how convenient," Michael chuckles.

"Michael, you are not going to a strip club after our performance," Ashton says sternly, staring him down from the mirror.

"But it's like begging me-"

"Michael, no," Ashton says again and Michael laughs.

"Does this happen a lot?" I giggle.

"Like, all the time," Calum rolls his eyes. "'Cause Michael is a horny piece of shit."

"That's 'cause the most action he gets is received from his right hand," I say. The other boys go like 'ohhhh' and I smile proudly.

"Well, if you want, we can go and I can teach you what I've learned from my hand," Michael winks. Calum starts to stare him down with daggers in his eyes, but I put my hand on his to calm him down.

"Sorry, I'm STD free and I'd like to stay that way."

"I don't have a STD, who told you that?"

"Abigail Breslin, she told me that after she released You Suck," Michael's face drops.

"BITCH, WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT?" He screams. I laugh and the boys are in hysterics.

"Okay, Ads, that was probably the funniest thing you've ever said in the history of you," Calum spills out in between laughs. Michael was the only one not loosing his shot.

"Seriously, you told you about that?"

"I learned about it from Twitter," I answer.

"Wasn't that video hilarious?" Luke asks.

"Yes!" I laugh, and clap my hands together like a retarded seal. (Cue circus noises.)

"It's not funny! I have an insane ex, sure throw a parade!"

"Bitch, maybe I will!" Luke yells.

-

We get to the park and there's already about twenty people waiting for the performance to start. It starts officially in half an hour, so the boys and I have to wait behind a curtain for the time to go on.

Calum is very excited, yet nervous. Just like he said he was before a show on my first day of University.

Luke is freaking out because they can't find his microphone. Truth is though, Michael took it.

Michael is ecstatic. He's jumping around, throwing shit around.

Ashton is fidgety. He's twirling his drum sticks in his fingers, he's tapping everything, his leg is bouncing. He is just ready to get up there.

Me, I'm excited. The boys are pretty good but I've never seen them live. The fans seem excited, the sound of people talking is getting louder. I've peeked out there, it looks like there a moderately sized crowd.

"Seriously, where is my microphone? I can't go on without it!" Luke yells in a hurry. He's really stressing now.

"Five minutes until you go on, boys," A crew member tells them. Luke lets out a squeal.

"Oh God, oh God, I'm not gonna find this, I'm gonna have to go on late or without a microphone, I'm gonna let my fans down," Luke rushes. He looks up for a second. "Could you guys help me?"

"Hm, I think I might have seen it," I slowly walk over to the desk Michael is standing by. "Not here, no." Then I crouch down by his feet. "It's not here either." Then I look up at Michael. "Ah, yes, I remember now." I hug Michael to retrieve the microphone sticking out the back of his pants. "Luke, I believe I found it." I hand it to him and his face gets red.

"Michael, you little shit!" Luke yells and play charges at him. They wrestle for a little until Ashton intervenes.

"Alright, we don't need any broken arms before the show," Ashton laughs. The same crew member from before walks up us and goes to me.

"Addison, there's two minutes left to show time. We're going to sneak you around the curtain and into a seat we saved for you. Okay?" I nod and I start to walk away when I'm pulled back by the waist.

"What, we don't get good look hugs?" Calum wonders and I turn around to hug him. I move on to Ashton, and Luke, then Michael. I finally follow the crew member out of the curtain area where I'm greeted by about fifty fans. She takes me to the front row, right in the middle where Luke will be. Then she leaves and I'm left alone.

After a couple minutes, the band walks out onto stage and the crowd roars. Calum chuckles into his mic. "Hey guys, we're 5 Seconds of Summer. Which you already know. Thank you all for coming out tonight! The first song we'll be singing is Voodoo Doll."

"I don't even like you," Luke starts, and so far they sound great. The fans are singing along. By the end, I find myself catching onto the words.

"The next song is Good Girls," Ashton says and they start on that one.

-

"The show was phenomenal guys! The vibe was great, everyone was happy, the music was extraordinarily amazing! I loved it!" I tell the boys after the show. We're in the van again, and they had just finished signing autographs, taking pictures, talking to fans. I've been in here for about half and hour, but I don't mind; it's their job. There's nothing I can do about it.

"You liked it, yeah?" Calum asks, climbing in next to me. Michael sits on my other side. Ashton is driving, and Luke is in the passenger seat.

"Loved it! Great job," I smile.

"Thank you, Addy. See, I knew it was a good idea to keep you around," Michael jokes and I laugh.

It doesn't take long to get home. Once we're there, I go inside as the boys get the instruments and amps and microphones and stuff out of the back. I change into my pajamas to get ready for bed. Calum walks into the room just as I'm about to turn the light off.

"It's so nice to see you in my bed," Calum jokes. I smile and sit up. Calum sits on the bed next to where my feet are laying under the covers. "I'm happy you enjoyed the show."

"I'm happy you brought me."

"Really?"

"Yes! It was definitely the best show I've ever been to." Calum smiles and leans in to kiss me. I kiss back, but then we separate after a couple moments.

"Thank you," He whispers. He gives my lips a soft, light peck before switching off the light for me and walking out of the room, leaving me in his bed, alone, with my thoughts and a smile.

A/N: PITCH PERFECT 2 COMES OUT TOMORROW IM SHITTING MYSELF.

Anyway, on a more serious note.

I took the day off cuz I'm lazy.

UPDATE! It's 5:31 PM. in case you care.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx