7

7

Calum POV

Addy has now been living with the boys and me for two days now. I think she's finally getting comfortable.

Addy is laying on the couch with her head on my lap, her legs on Luke, her feet on Michael. We're watching Frozen - Addy's pick - and she's singing along. Horribly, might I add.

"Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore!" She sings as Elsa does as well.

"You really have a habit of making yourself at home, you know that right?" I mention.

"Shut up, Calum, this part is the best!" Addy shushes me.

"No, that's when Ana punches Hans," Michael argues.

"It's when Ana unfreezes at the end," Luke says.

"How cliche," I say.

"Guys shut up!"

"You're the one singing!" Ashton says.

"Well, at least I'm singing to the movie, not talking right over it."

"Well at least I don't suck at singing!"

"Oh yeah, that's why you sing so often in your songs."

"I am a good singer, thank you."

"At least I don't suck at playing my instrument!"

"Hey, I am fucking amazing on the drums!"

"At least I'm not cocky!"

"At least I'm not sucking Calum's cock!"

Addy gasps, "I'm not either!"

"That's why your head is on his lap, right?"

"Well I don't see anyone's head on your lap," I but into their bickers.

"Okay, we can end this now, thank you," Michael chuckles.

"Fine," The three of us groan. No one talks until the end of movie. When we get to the end, Addy offers to cook.

"I love people cooking for me!" Michael exclaims. "Of course you can cook, lovely lady." Michael winks at her.

"Alright then, what do you want me to make?"

"Addy, you don't have to cook for us. We can do it," I say.

"Shut up, Calum!" Ashton says. "How about lasagna?"

"Calum, I don't mind cooking for you," Addy says to me, then turns to the boys, "Is everyone okay with lasagna?" They all nod their heads eagerly and Addy smiles before standing up into the kitchen. I follow her.

"Hi," I say.

"Calum, seriously, I don't-"

"I know, but if you're cooking for us, I want to help," Addy nods and I walk towards her, wrapping my arms around her waist from the back.

"Calum, you know we can't do this with them right in there," Addy whispers. I dig my head into a crook in her neck.

"They're in the living room, they can't see us."

Addy sighs, "Fine, okay. It's your pact anyway."

I hated hearing her say that. That I was the reason I couldn't say I liked her. That I was the reason this was a secret.

"Hey, don't say that. The pact isn't the only reason this is a secret," I say, my head still in her neck.

"Oh, are you ashamed of me?"