Knock Knock

"Knock knock."
"Who's there?"
"Banana."
"Banana who?"
"Knock knock."
"Oh this one." Frisk, Toriel, and Sans were having Knock knock joke wars. The rest of you were listening. Akhera remembered falling for this one with Sans nearly a year ago. She could hardly believe it's nearly been 4 years since everything went down. She'd started at a new assisted living center and Sans worked at Grillby's. Poor Toriel looked confused. "Who's there?"
"Banana."
"Banana who?"
"Knock knock."
"Who's there?!"
"Banana."
"Banana who?!"
"Knock knock."
"Who's there!" We were all trying not to laugh at the desperation in Toriel's voice. "Orange." She was confused all over again. "Orange who?"
"Orange you glad I didn't say Banana?" Everyone busted out laughing, Toriel included. "You got me, my child!" Papyrus groaned from the kitchen, sending you all into laughter again.

¤¤¤

The war continued. Undyne and Alphys left for their honeymoon, they'd been waiting for the plane forever it seemed. They were going to Japan. "Have fun girls!"
"Bring home souvenirs!"
"I WANT TO TASTE THEIR CUISINE!"
"to bad, their missing out." Akhera glanced at Sans. "Hm?" He shrugged. "you'll see, knock knock kiddo."
"Who's there?"
"nobel."
"Nobel who?"
"nobel.. that's why i knocked." While Frisk puzzled that one over, he turned to Toriel. "knock knock."
"Who's there?"
"ears."
"Ears who?"
"ears another knock knock joke for you."
"OH!" They both laughed, understanding the jokes. "You guys are great."
"wanna join?" Sans offered. "NO AKHERA, DON'T DO IT!!"
"Knock knock.
"who's there?"
"An interrupting cow."
"An intertu-"
"MOO!" We all laughed harder. "Kn-knock knock."
"who's th-heh-heh-here?"
"Daisy."
"daisy who?"
"Daisy me rollin, they hatin ~"
"OMS!" Papyrus screamed and left the house.

¤¤¤

It came down to Akhera and Sans when the jokes got.. flirty. "knock knock."
"Who's there."
"a herd."
"A herd who?"
"a herd you were home so i came over." You giggled. "Knock knock."
"who's there?"
"Honeydew."
"honeydew who?"
"Honeydew you wanna dance?" He blushed. "uh.. actually, i've got one more knock knock joke before anything else.."
"Ok.. shoot." His hands went to his pockets. Why was he nervous? "knock knock."
"Who's there?"
"m-marry.." Wait this was.. She sat up straighter, giving him her full, undivided attention. She'd read enough fanfics to know what this was, and she couldn't contain her eager smile. "Marry who?" He pulled something out of his pocket, opened it, and pushed it towards her. "marry me..?" It was a simple blue band with the infinity sign, but that was all it needed to be. "Knock knock."
"who's there?"
"Yes."
"Yes who?"
"Yes, who else would I ever want to marry?" She kissed him. He beamed, feeling like the happiest skeleton alive. "yes!"
"Wait until the others here about this."
"their gonna flip." They kissed again.

3 chapters left