Introduction

Third P.O.V.

Neymar watched as the car drove away with Thomas, Kol and Kai inside. Once it disappeared, he went back inside to see Davi, Mason and Artemis on the staircase crying. He didn't know if they were crying because their mother passed away or because their siblings left for Germany.

"Did they leave?" Mason asked Neymar

"Yeah." Neymar's voice cracked

"Are they going to come back?" Davi asked

"Not for a while." Neymar was being honest with them. He then changed the subject. "Are you guys ready to leave?"

The two young boys nodded. Artemis was still too young to understand anything that was going on. Though she might find out when she's a bit older.

Neymar grabbed Artemis and headed outside to the car. He strapped her into her car seat and went back to get the rest of the things. Mason and Davi grabbed their bookbags and went to the car. Neymar grabbed the last box and headed out. He placed the box inside the car trunk and closed it. He looked up at the house. He sighed and shed a tear.

"Goodbye." He mumbled

He got into his car and drove to his new home. He couldn't stay at the old one because it reminded him so much about Isabelle, his first true love.

When he arrived to the new house, the kids went straight to their room and went to sleep since it was a long day. Neymar placed Artemis in her crib inside her new room.

"Sleep my little princess." He kissed her forehead and walked to her door. He turned off the lights and went to his new room.

He collapsed on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Tears immediately filled his eyes. He couldn't help and cry. He really misses her.

"Why?" He cried. "Why take her from me?"

He cried for two hours. It was almost midnight and he was still awake. He sat up and pulled out his laptop.

"We should leave for a while." He mumbled to himself

He bought four tickets to Brazil where he will be spending the next few months until the season starts again. Maybe being in Brazil will get his mind off of everything same goes for his kids.

He closed laptop and put it on the nightstand. He turned off the lights and turned to his side to face the window.

"I love you Isabelle Bartra. You are my everything and will always be." He said before he fell asleep remembering something Isabelle would say, Look at the stars. Look how they shine for you.

~ ~

"Daddy." Kai called out to her father

"Yes, sweetie?" Thomas replied

"Are we going back home to Germany?" Kai asked

"Yes we are." He nodded at her

"Are we going to see Davi, Mason and Kol anytime?" Kol spoke up

"Not right now but we will see them sooner or later." Thomas said honestly

"I miss mommy." Kai had tears in her eyes

"I do too." Thomas grabbed her from Bastian. "We all miss mommy."

Kol got off of Manuel's lap and joined her father and sister in the hug.

Manuel, Bastian and Mesut frowned as they stared at the small family. The kids will only be growing up with their father and no mother. They thought about how lucky they were to grow up with both parents. These two, five almost six year olds have no mommy now. Their mother was taken from them at such a young age.

On the plane ride home, Kol and Kai fell asleep. Thomas just stared at his sleeping angels.

"I will be your mom and dad but I will never replace her ever." He whispered to them. "She was one of a kind."

He shed a tear. He honestly misses his love.

"Thomas." Mesut called out to him

Thomas turned around to see Mesut looking right at him.

"I wanted to let you know that whatever you need. I am here to help you. We are in this together brother. You don't have to go through this alone." Mesut said sincerely

"Thanks Mes. I know I can count on you and everyone else." Thomas nodded

Once Thomas got home with the kids, he put them to sleep. It was a long day for them.

He went to his room and changed into his pyjamas. He really was not in the mood to shower. He turned off the light and got under the covers. He turned to his side and looked out the window. He stared at the glowing moon and the shining stars. Once star shined brightly that night. He felt like that star was Isabelle. He sighed and let the tears come out.

"Why did you leave Belle? Everything was perfect for you." He wiped his tears. "Just know that we all love and miss you so much. I love you Isabelle Bartra with all my heart. You will forever be my first true love."

"Look at the stars. Look how they shine for you." He whispered

_______________________________________________________________________________

This is just a little filler on what happened after the family separated.

The next chapter will be the official first one where all of the kids are grown up.

I'm excited to see how this book turns out! Are you?

If you have any ideas for the book don't be afraid to PM me. I love it when readers give me ideas because plot twists are awesome and so far I have really good ideas from some readers.

Stay lovely my sexy people 😉