Chapter 13

Kai's P.O.V.

I've been staying with Davi and his kids for a two months now. His friend, Luiz Costa, has been helping us on the Fernanda/Natalia case. He has people in Spain helping him out as well.

(Picture of Luiz Costa on the side)

"Hey Kai." Luiz approaches me

"Hey Luiz." I greet. "Do you have anything new on the case?"

"My people are looking for the person she came in contact with." He says. "Now I want to talk about something more serious."

He motions me to sit down on the couch. I sit down and he sits on the coffee table in front of me.

"Are you ever going to contact your family? Do you know how worried they are about you?"

I sigh, "Yes, I know."

"Do you don't." He interjects. "I spoke with your father. He told me about the story that happened with your mother. She saw Neymar kissing someone and she fled. Artemis had intercourse with your boyfriend and you fled. They are comparing your story to your mother's story."

"So I'm following, literally, my mother's steps. Next thing you know I'm going to have an accident and lose my memory, I'll have a baby with some other guy but it's actually Olivier's. The guy I'm with chooses the name and I give the baby his last name?" I joked

Luiz just stares at me.

It was very quiet. You can hear the wind blowing from outside.

It took me time to realize what I just joked about.

"Kai. . . Have you and Olivier had sexual intercourse before you fled?"

"Oh my god." My eyes went wide. "How did I not notice before."

"We need to get you to the hospital right now." He gets up

I follow him to his car. On the way there he called a friend and told him he needed to see him asap.

We arrived and Luiz took me inside.

"Greg!" Luiz called out

The man turned around and motioned us to follow him. We entered a room and I laid down on the bed. The doctor immediately lifts up my shirt and places the cold gel on my stomach.

"Oh my god." I gasped

I stared at the monitor where I can see the fetus growing inside of me.

"You appear to be 12 weeks along."

I looked at Luiz.

"Do you want to contact them now?" He asks

"No." I shook my head. "I want to go back home now."

~ ~

Luiz, Davi, Ava, Jorge and I arrived to Barcelona. They have enough evidence to arrest Fernanda/Natalia for fraud, using a fake identity and some other crimes she has committed.

Cops arrived to Neymar's house, Luiz and I entered the place while Davi stayed outside with his children.

"What's going on here?" Artemis looks at all the cops

"Where is Natalia-"

"I am she." Natalia walks up to us with Neymar

"Please turn around and put your hands behind your back." Luiz says taking out the handcuffs

"What's going on?" She asks

Luiz turns her around and places her hands behind her back.

"Natalia or should I say Fernanda Gomes or maybe that other name you go by Bruna Marquezine." Luiz smirks. "You are under arrest for fraud, using fake IDs and the murder of your first husband, Julio Hernandez."