Chapter 3

Artemis' P.O.V.

I laid on my bed thinking about the talk I had with Kai on the pitch the other day. She pisses me off sometimes but she's right.

I got off of my bed and walked over to my window. I had the view of the backyard. There was Kai, Kol and Mason playing football. They were laughing and having fun but me. . . I'm in my room being a stubborn bitch.

Mason gets along with them so well and I don't. Why am I so complicated? Why can't I just be a better person?

"Break!" Kai shouted collapsing on the grass

I stared at her. Even when she's sweating she looks beautiful. She's honestly flawless. She has a good posture, she has an amazing body, beautiful face, nice hair. She's intelligent. She speaks six languages: German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and French. Everything about her is perfect.

I sighed. Why can't I be a little more like her? She probably has a perfect life. Scratch that. . . She has a perfect life. Probably an amazing boyfriend, nice place she lived in, lots of fans and supporters. She plays for Germany Women national team and is the first woman to play for a men's club.

Like I said. . . Perfect life.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw my step-monster in the kitchen preparing sandwiches.

Ugh I have no idea why dad married this woman but I learned that he wanted to get over my mom. I understand though, he was in horrible shape even after years of her death. Marrying this bitch has made him a bit better. I try to get along with her for my father's sake.

"Hey sweetie, you hungry?" She asked me

I walked to the fridge and took out a yogurt.

"Yes I am." I sat down on the counter top. "But I don't want your sandwiches."

She pursed her lips, "I know you want a sandwich." She smiled at the end

"Not from your filthy hands." I smirked

I did say try to get along with her.

"Hey, Nat." Mason walked into the kitchen with Kai and Kol.

The twins stared at Natalia.

(Picture of her on the side.)

"Oh." Natalia wiped her hands on her apron and walked up to the twins. "My name is Natalia. Its nice to finally meet the famous Müller twins." She squealed

I gaged and Kai noticed because she chuckled. I just smirked.

"Nice to meet you Natalia." Kol shook her hand and next was Kai. "Who are you again? Sorry for being rude." Kol asked

"Oh no worries, I'm married to Ney." She smiled

The smile on Kai's face fell.

"Something wrong?" Natalia asked Kai

"Nope." Kai shook her head

Alright something's up.

"If you're hungry sandwiches are ready." Natalia grabbed the sandwich tray. "Come outside and let's eat at the patio table."

Mason and Kol followed her while Kai stayed behind.

"Neymar married?" Kai asked when Natalia was out of hearing range

"Yeah." I took a spoonful of my yogurt. "I don't like her though. She's clingy."

"Please don't tell me that he used the ring." Kai bit her lip