Chapter 5

Kai's P.O.V.

Picking out these bikinis are torture. There are really so many to choose and sometimes you can't even find the ones you like in your size.

I came out of the changing room for the tenth time.

"How about this one?" I asked

"You look like a grandma." Artemis laughed

"Hey." I pout

I looked at myself in mirror. I had a one piece on.

"Kai get in there and try this." Juliana handed me another two piece.

I took it and quickly changed.

"I need help tying the back." I said walking out

Artemis tied it for me.

"Damn girl!" Melanie smirked at me. "You looking fucking hot."

I blushed and looked at myself in the mirror. The bikini is a blue crossover wrap halter and a cut-out bottom.

"Get it." Artemis whispered in my ear. "I'm not taking no for answer. Like I said let loose once in a while."

She's right. I need to let loose.

"I'm getting it." I told the girls

"Who are you and what have you done to Kai Müller?" Juliana joked

I rolled my eyes and went back into the changing room.

"Let loose." I mumbled to myself

~ ~

I sat in the car looking out the window. I'm kind of anxious about this car wash and I don't know why. When we finally arrived, Mason parked the car in the parking lot where players are arriving. I got out of the car and looked around. I was looking for familiar faces and I noticed some of my teammates.

"Kai!" Richerd Lahm called out to me

I ran over to him and he lifted me up.

"My dad told me that you and Kol are here in Barcelona for a while." He put me down

"That is correct." I nodded.

I greeted my other teammates, Alaric Schweinsteiger, Louis Podolski, Derek Lewandowski, etc.

"Let's get this car wash started!" Alaric took off his shirt and I rolled my eyes at my god brother.

"Let's go." I motioned them to follow me

Kol was waiting for me by Mason's car.

"Where they go?" I asked Kol referring to Mason and Artemis

"They got a head start." He replied then greeted the others

I grabbed my bag and started walking to the table with the waterproof paint. I got an email saying I was in charge of this section. I have to write each player's name and number on their bare back. Of course there are other people helping me because I can't write hundreds of names and numbers by myself. I got my list and noticed the teams I have to do: Bayern, Dortmund, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, and Manchester United.

I started off with my teammates since they were already here. I grabbed the blue paint and wrote on them one by one.

I finished my list in like two hours. I was about to walk away when someone caught my arm.

"Hey can you do this one team for me?" This volunteer asked me. "I have to use the bathroom."

I sighed and nodded.