Chapter 18

Kai's P.O.V.

Juliana and I have been living in this beautiful beach house for about two months now. I'm due in a few weeks and I'm just plain sad since I haven't seen my family or Olivier since we left Barcelona. Juliana is feeling the same way. She's about 23 weeks along now. She doesn't want to know the gender since Mason isn't here.

We were sitting outside the house on the patio watching the beach waves from afar. It's relaxing for us and takes our mind off of a lot of things for instance being away from our lovers.

"Do you have any names in mind?" Juliana asks me

"Olivier and I came up with some names on the flight to Barcelona that day we left. He came up with the girl names: Hera, Jade, and Athena. I came up with the boy names: Phoenix, Ares, and Silas."

"Greek names, huh?" Juliana smiles

"Yeah, I absolutely love it."

"Do you think we'll be able to go home soon?"

"We ask ourselves that question everyday and so far it hasn't happened so no I don't think we'll be able to go home soon." I frown.

~ ~

Isabelle's P.O.V.

Tonight. They are coming tonight. Everyone acted normal. I took a deep breath when the first shot came flying in through the window.

The war has begun. Men came in through the front door and I took one of them down. I've never killed anyone in my life and this is the first time that I ever did it.

This is what happens when your family is in the mafia. You do things you never thought you would ever do.

"Get off of me!" I heard my daughter struggle

I ran over to her and took the guy off of her. I kicked him a couple of time before I shot him.

"Watch out!" Artemis shouts before shooting at what was behind me

I turn around to see a man on the floor. I looked back at Artemis. I should really be taking that gun away from her but she needs to protect herself. After this is all done, I'm practically going to cleanse her. She's too young to be seeing all this bloodshed.

I took her hand and we explored the house in search for unwelcome guests. We found a couple and took them down.

I heard a shout coming from Neymar. We ran over to see him on the ground with a gun shot wound to the shoulder.

"Behind you!" He points

I turn around to see a man point a gun at my forehead. From the corner of my eyes I saw Neymar hold Artemis.

"Nice to see you again, Atalia." He says

He honestly thinks I'm Atalia. Idiot.

"What do you want?" I ask

"Where are the twins?"

"What twins?"

"Stop playing Atalia and give me what I want."

"I'm not playing games. I don't know where the twins are. Maybe they died? I don't know."

He cocked his gun and placed his finger on the trigger.

"I'm going to give you one more chance. Where are the twins?"

"Why do you want them? If you are still angry with my family then you have a serious problem. You killed my parents already. If you want fucking money then just fucking ask nicely because we have money. We can pay the debut."