Chapter 11

Third P.O.V.

Kai and Olivier sat next to each other as they dined with Thomas, Bastian, and Manuel.

"So Olivier tell me a little about yourself." Thomas asked him

Thomas had already searched up everything he could find out about Olivier on the Internet.

"I was born in the commune of Chambéry in the Rhône-Alpes region but was raised in a near by village of Forges. I have an older brother named Romain who is happily married with three kids. I began to play football at a young age. I played for my hometown club Olympique Club de Forges. I spent six years training in the club before joining a professional club, Grenoble, at the age of thirteen." Olivier explained

Thomas nodded.

"Where did you meet Kai?" Bastian asked

"I bumped into her a couple of times but didn't officially meet her until the car wash event." Olivier said

Kai put her hand on his knee to keep it from bouncing. Olivier was very nervous. He honestly thinks he might say something stupid or wrong and it can cause him his chance to be with Kai.

"Why do you want to date Kai?" Manuel asks

Olivier looks over at Kai and grabs her left hand, "Because she's honestly the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on. She independent, strong, hardheaded, and just everything about her is perfect. I'm honestly one of the luckiest guys in this world because I can actually say that she is with me."

Kai couldn't help but blush when he said that. Thomas, Manuel, and Bastian smiled approving of their relationship. Olivier never made eye contact with them but with Kai. They can tell how much he cares for Kai with what he just did.

"To Kai and Olivier." Thomas raises his beer. "I wish the two of you the best of luck in your relationship."

They all raised their glass of beer, water or wine and cheered.

~ ~

Kai and Olivier were at the airport going home. Olivier has to go back to London for training and Kai is going back to Barcelona. She has a little more time in Barcelona before she has to go back to Munich for training as well.

The couple sat down waiting for Kai's flight to be called since her's takes off first.

"Are you going to visit London before or after the season starts?" Olivier asked his girlfriend

"I don't know yet but I'll see what I can do." She intertwined her fingers with his

"What about Kol? You're going to have to talk to him soon. You two are teammates and siblings. You can't be mad at him forever." Olivier rubs his thumb on the palm of her hand

"Oh yes I can." Kai nodded. "He's an asshole for snitching and basically spying on me during our date. That was wrong of him."

"You're going to have to forgive him eventually."

"If he gives me a good reason as to why he did what he did then I might forgive him." Kai pursed her lips

Olivier chuckled.

In the back of Kai's mind, she wonders as to why no one has found out about her relationship with Olivier. She hopes to keep it like this for a while though before things start getting crazy with paparazzi and stuff.

"Flight to Barcelona now boarding."

The couple stood up and kissed. Kai then wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. She rested her chin on her shoulder and looked at what was in front of her. She noticed a woman not standing too far away. Kai gasped when she saw her face.