Chapter 2

Third P.O.V.

Marc watched as his niece and nephew played a one on one match. It amazed him to see them play in person. He has watched them before on TV. His phone started ringing and he picked up.

"Where are you guys?" Marc asked his son, Marco

"We are all walking in now. We got stuck in traffic." Marco explained to his father

"Alright we are on the pitch. See you in a few." Marc hung up

Marco placed his phone and his pocket and went to go change in the locker room along with his cousins.

"Are they here?" Mason asked Marco

"Yeah they are on the pitch." Marco quickly changed. "Are you guys ready?"

Marco stared at Mason, Artemis, and Melanie.

"Yeah let's go." Mason walked out first and the rest followed

"Catch up Art." Melanie called out to her

Artemis was all the way behind the group. She honestly did not want to be here. She rather be in Brazil with her older brother, Davi. She hates the fact that her father didn't let her stay in Brazil.

"Shut up!" She retorted

Mason frowned at his younger sister. She's always been rebellious. Marc told Mason that she's going through what Isabelle went through around her age. Neymar put her into modeling and football in Brazil to see if this 'phase' would go away but he thinks it got worse.

Artemis is known as the bad child compared to all of Isabelle's children. She's the rebellious one. He out of control one. The one who doesn't give a shit about what people think of her and she's not afraid to speak her mind.

Mason slowed down and began walking with his sister.

"What's the matter, Arty?" Mason nudged his younger sister

"I don't understand why they came back. They should have just stayed in Germany where they belong!" Artemis crossed her arms over her chest

"Whoa there Arty. They are our siblings. They are our blood." Mason tried getting that through her head for the millionth time

"Doesn't matter! They abandoned us and now they want to come back and act like a family? Yeah I don't think so." She spat

"Arty, you have to understand that we lost contact with them and they lost contact with us. Uncle Marc was the one to contact them after many years. It's not their fault." Mason furrowed his eyebrows

"So you're saying its our fault then?" Artemis stopped walking

"No." Mason threw his hands up in the air. "It's not our fault not their's. You have to understand that-"

"Understand what Mace? That our mother was a slut?! Yeah I understand that." Artemis sneered

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Mason screamed at her

Artemis was taken back at his sudden rage. Never has she ever seen her brother this mad before.

Marco looked at his younger sister and motioned her to keep walking and leave them to talk.

"You know what, Artemis. I'm honestly sick and tired of you acting like a kid. You're 19 years old not 12. Grow the fuck up! Dad has told us the story already but you're too stubborn to listen to him. Mom is not a slut. She was with dad first but lost her memory in an accident. She met Thomas and had Kol and Kai. She was faithful to Thomas for many years but something happened okay. She got back with dad and stayed faithful to him. She has always been faithful to her partners. She never cheated! Get that through your head!" Mason turned around giving Artemis his back. "I hate the fact that you give mom so much crap and she's not even here with us. Cut her some slack." He ran a hand through his hair. "I'll catch you on the pitch and when you're ready to grow up and talk. . . Come find me. . . If not then I don't want to hear you run your fucking mouth about mom."