Chapter 15

Kai's P.O.V.

I'm 23 weeks pregnant and my baby bump is huge. This baby is coming big.

Never did I expect to end up pregnant but Olivier has really stepped up and kept his promise.

I have to say that I'm in love with Olivier but I haven't told him yet. I'm going to make him work more. It's mean but what he did to me a few months ago was worse.

I actually haven't spoken to Artemis since I came back from Brazil with Davi and Luiz. She tries to contact me but I ignore. I just need time to think. I need space. Wow it sounds like I'm in a relationship with her instead.

Olivier and I are on our way to the doctor's office. My doctor happens to be a male, Dr. Greg from Brazil and it's Olivier's first time meeting him. Luiz and Davi suggested that he stays my doctor and I agreed. He's pretty cool. Olivier on the other hand doesn't agree because well a male is going to be looking at my womanhood during birth and other stuff. I told Olivier that he has nothing to worry about.

"For the last time, Olivier, I am not changing my doctor. He's the first doctor that saw me in Brazil and I trust him. I told you that you don't have to worry about anything." I told him for the millionth time

He frowned and kept his mouth shut.

We finally arrived to the hospital and we entered. I went to the front desk and asked for Dr. Greg.

The lady gave me the floor he's on and his room number. I thanked her and went up with Olivier.

"How do you think the baby is doing?" Olivier asked me

"I think he/she is fine." I smiled rubbing my belly that now shows.

"Do you think it's a boy or girl?" He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my belly

"I don't care what gender this baby is as long as it's healthy. That's all that matters. This baby is now my life. My number one priority." I leaned back on his chest

"What's you're second priority?" He kissed my cheek

I smirked, "Family."

He frowned, "Third?"

"Football."

"What about me?" He asks a little upset

"You are apart of my family, silly." I chuckled bringing a smile to his face

He kissed my cheek again and we got out of the elevator. We walked to Dr. Greg's room. I knocked on the door and he said to come in.

"Kai." He smiled and came over to me

"Greg." I hugged him

"And who might this be?" Greg looked over at Olivier

"Um Olivier this is Greg. Greg this is Olivier, the father of my baby." I introduced them

"Nice to meet you, Olivier." Greg shakes his hand while Olivier says, "Likewise."

"Alright." Greg faces me. "Lets see how this baby is doing." He motions for me to sit on the bed.

I get on and he asks me a bunch of questions. the normal procedure. He then asks me to lift up my shirt so he can start the sonogram.

"Look at the baby." Greg points to the monitor. "Has a very strong heart beat."

I looked over at Olivier who had tears in his eyes. He looked at the monitor in awe.

"That's our baby." He whispered then looked at me. "We created a life."