CHAPTER 5

Multimedia check!

- meet Elira and Jaeger ! :)

Levi's POV

I made myself busy, pushed myself too hard in practices, hang out with Zephyr and sometimes with my girlfriend Elira to kill time. Because If I haven't do that , I would've rushed to her and I would make sure she is okay.

I got a text from PI that she was already discharged from the hospital and got enrolled in the university the week after. My PI even sent me a copy of her class schedules . She took Bachelor in Fashion Design and Marketing. When I first saw her in the airport, I already noticed how she carried herself. Damn! Nice one! She have the same course with Lexi . Even though Lexi's ahead of 1 year, they have same classes in minor subs.

"Bro, you've read Sander's invitation sa gc? Let's G!" Kakababa lang namin sa kotse niya and busy parin sya sa pagbabasa ng messages sa phone niya

"I haven't. Naka ignore yung gc." We're here at SM Megamall now to meet his girlfriend .

"Gago!" Binatukan pako muntik ko ng makalimutan na we are at the mall. "Bastos neto! Kaya outdated ka eh."

"Eh pano? Puro kataranduhan niyo nandun." I looked away and looked for stores at nagbabakasali na may mabili.

"Sander's. Wala daw parents niya so nag paparty ang mokong. Let's G ! Bago ma stress ulit sa classes. Archer would go. I'll invite Aria, ikaw ba?" Pertaining to her girlfriend.

Zephyr is finally taken. And tinamaan nga ata to, kaya nakakapanibago.

"I'll bring Elira." I unlocked my phone and texted her to come later. She's a party girl, so I am pretty sure she would come. She replied immediately with 'sure babe."

We are public about our relationship. All of my relationships, by the way. She's a girlfriend material , and understanding too.

Nauuna nang maglakad si Zephyr sakin dahil her girlfriend is already waiting , I am thirdwheeling na naman . When I arrived at the restaurant, I seated in front of them.

"Oh hi, Lev!" Aria greeted me with a smile.

"Hi." Then I looked down in the menu while the two love birds in front of me are busy arguing what to order.

I picked steak and a soda since I didn't have breakfast earlier.

"Hey, Jaeger!" I heard Aria called someone. I didn't bother to look up because I am busy texting Lexi about the party tonight.

"Uy, Aria! Sup? Where's your brother" probably his friend. I don't mind other's business, tho.

"Nasa bahay si kuya. By the way, I'm with my boyfriend nga pala, his name is Zephyr. And his bestfriend, Levi. Love, si Jaeger pala. Lev. He's my brother's bestfriend." I looked at Zeph first then to the guy. We gave him a handshake.

I was about to looked down to my phone again when I heard a sweet and soft voice.

"Babe." Again, I didn't bother.

"Oh, babe! Are you done?" That guy Jaeger. What a unique name huh, nauuhaw ako bigla. I smirked.

"Yes, babe." I noticed there's a short silenced before the guy cut it. "Ah, Aria, by the way she's my girlfriend, she's Maleia." I froze. Isang babae lang ang kilala ko who has that name and now I am wishing sana madami pang may ganung pangalan dito.

"Hi, I'm Maleia." What a sweet voice. Bumuntong hininga pako before looking at Zeph who's now I think waiting for me to look back. I haven't look at that girl yet because she's behind me but based on Zephyr's look, he's confirming it. Nanuyo bigla ang lalamunan ko.