Dance Dance infiltration (Volume Two Chapter Seven)

No ones pov

"Of course I'll go to the dance with you!"

Was the only thing going through Y/N's head as he stood in front of team JNPR's dorm paralyzed. At least, he thought that's where he was. When I finally came back from the day dream like state he was in he realized he was back in front of his dorm.

In silence he walked back into his dorm where Yang had stayed and waited for him upon seeing his facial expression she almost had a feeling she could guess what just transpired.

Yang: "Y/N-"

Y/N: "She's accepted a date with someone else."

Yang: "Y/N I'm so, so sorry. I completely understand if you're upset with me for pushing you to-"

Y/N: "Honestly Yang, I could be upset with you but I'm not. You were trying to do a good thing for me and I appreciate that."

Y/N let's out a soft and bitter chuckle before flopping back first onto his bed and staring up at the ceiling

Y/N: "I'd rather you leave for now though. I would like to be alone for a bit."

With a nod Yang leaves and shuts the door quietly.

Y/N's POV
Timeskip

The day of the dance came quickly and the the rest of my team were unhideably happy for it so I did the reasonable thing and at least pretended I wasn't too upset about the results of asking Pyrrha.

Speaking of which, after Yang left and they came back they didn't speak to me about the dance again. She must've told them.

Y/N: "Have fun you guys!"

Artist: "We'd be guaranteed to have fun if you went."

Y/N: "Duh, I'm the life of the party."

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice Kass walk over to the closet and pull out a rather expensive looking black and white suit with a (F/C) tie.

Y/N: "?"

Emma: "That's just in case you change your mind last minute."

Y/N: "How the hell do know measurements-"

Artist: "Ruby asked her dad."

Y/N: "Hm. Well, who paid for I-"

Emma: "Weiss did."

Y/N: "Why would she... who told you that (F/C) was my favorite color?"

Kass: "Yang did."

Y/N: " "

Artist: "If you're think-"

Y/N: "Get out."

Like I said to the do, the three quickly exit the room and the shut the door after themselves.

I throw my head back, close my eyes and exhale before looking back over at the suit everybody went out of their way to get.