Forever Fall (Chapter 7)

A/N: Heads up this is Forever fall and Jaunedice 2 in one chapter.Why? Because the Author forget they were two different episodes

Y/N: "I gave her everything she took my heart and left me lonely..."

I woke up earlier than the rest of my team so I decided to take a quick shower. Well I thought it would be a quick shower but I sadly got caught up in my own "Concert" and I've been in here the last 35+ minutes.

Artist: "I think broken heart's contagious I won't fix, I'd rather weep"

And well now Artist is up

Emma: "I'm lost then I'm found but it's torture bein' in love"

And Emma

Kass: "I love when you're around
But I fuckin' hate when you leave"

And there's Kass. Well I can't say performing a concert in the morning with my team is a bad start to a day

Timeskip

Professor Oobleck: "Yes! Yes prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution-..."

I want to sleep so bad right now.. As sporadic as the professor was moving I just can't focus.

I smirk as a idea comes to mind I glance at Pyrrha and take a deep breath and look at her

Y/N: "Hey Pyrrha"

Pyrrha: "Yes Y/N?"

Y/N: "Can I lay my head in your lap?"

I instantly notice her face get a shade redder

Pyrrha: "What?"

Y/N: "I'm tired, can I lay my head in your lap for a couple minutes or so"

Pyrrha: "W-Well we're in class and I don't know if you-"

I cut her off as I slowly begin to make my way further and further down and eventually my head is in her lap. And honestly? It's really soft and I think I could get used to this

Pyrrha: "Y-Y/N!"

She whisper shouts at me

Y/N: "Yo"

Pyrrha: "You can't just-"

Oobleck: "Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class this is excellent! Excellent! What's the answer?"

I let out a heavy sigh I open my eyes and I'm met with the beet red face of Pyrrha. She's really cute when she's flustered. I mean what?

I sit up and look over in Jaune's direction and he's clearly lost. How the hell does he keep ending up in these situations?

Jaune: "The answer... Uhhhh the answer. The advantage.... of the faunus... had over the guys stuff"

I look down and Blake, Weiss Velvet, Cardin and even more are staring at him. I guess I'll have to intervene. I cough to signal Jaune to look over at me.

I point at my eyes and make goggle signs doing my best to tell him night vison.

Jaune: "Binoculars!"

God dammit Jaune I hear Pyrrha face palm beside me I guess she was trying to help too. He even had the nerves to throw a hand up in the hair like he actually said some facts. The class erupted in laughter and I sighed I can't help but to feel bad for him and what pissed me off even more was Cardin was laughing. Bet.