18

Lauren's pov

I wake up and go to the kitchen to see camila cooking breakfast, I smile and walk over holding her close from behind.

"Hey baby" I say and kiss her cheek

"Hi" she smiles at me, I peck her lips and help her make breakfast

"Today, is just us" I say, she smiles and nods

"Sounds nice" she said, I nod and we sit down eating breakfast and talking, I clean up and then take camilas hand walking us to the shower.

"Would you be okay if we showered together?" I ask, she nods wrapping her arms around my neck as mine went to her waist, I kiss her and she kisses me back.

"Maybe we should actually shower now" she whispers pulling back a little from our mini make out session.

I turn on the shower and we get undressed going in, I washed camilas hair as she done mine and I clean the upper half of her body not wanting to overstep.

We get out brushing our teeth and go to the bedroom getting dressed for the day, I walk to camila who was sat on the bed in her towel on her phone.

I lay her down and start to rub the towel over her body, she smiles and watches me. I then get her clothes and put them on her, I walk her to the dressing table and sit her down doing her hair.

"I like this side of you" she said, I giggle kissing her head

"Come on, lets go shopping" I say, we grab everything we would need and go to the mall

When we were there we brought some clothes and shoes, camila looks at me as we were in a clothes store and I was getting some more suit jackets and pants.

"Do I have to always wear suits?" Camila asked, I look at her it is a rule and I do prefer everyone to look professional all the time.

"No" I say, she smiles wide

I guess I'm getting rid of that rule, it's makes her happy.

"Can I buy a dress?" She asked, I nod

"Of course you don't need to ask" I say, she takes my hand and walks us to a dress section, she picks a few dresses and stuff.

"You ready to go pay?" I ask, she nods with a wide smile

We go pay for our things and I carry the bags as we talk and walk around the mall, camila sees the pet store and drags me there.

"Aww, Lolo look at the puppies!" She said, I smile and nod, they are cute.

"Have you thought about getting one?" I ask, she looks at me

"I have, I just never went through with it because I worked a lot and never really had the time or money to look after one" she said, I nod.

"You have the time and money now" I say, she looks at me and nods

"I do" she said, I smile and she looks at me

"Do you want a dog?" She asked, I nod my head quickly she giggles

"Okay! Let's get one" she said, I smile and we choose a dog.

We finally settle on a dog, he was a full black German shepherd. I find a worker as camila plays with him, I finally get one and we do all the paper work and I go to pay but camila stops me.

"What are you doing?" I ask, she smiles

"Paying" she said, I frown but nod

"Well I'm buying the stuff" I say, she just nods waving me on while she kisses the dogs head.

I go buy everything the little guy will need, a collar, leash, food and water bowls, food, treats, a bed, toys. You get it, I just got everything. 

I pay and then put the collar and leash on camila puts him on the floor and I hand her the leash and grab the bags, we walk to my car and I sigh.

"Don't pee or poop, you'll be going back" I say, he sits down and I put the bags in the trunk, camila smiles and sits in the back with him.

When we got home he runs about sniffing everything, I put the bags down with a sigh and shake my arms.

"Lauren are you getting weak?" Camila asked jokingly knowing I'll get defensive.

"No!" I say, she smiles kissing my cheek and I smile

"We need to train him" I say, she nods

"Let's just have some fun with him first" she said, I sigh

"Camz if we don't train him he'll pee and poo everywhere, he'll break things, it needs to be done and the quicker the better" I say, she sighed nodding.

"Okay" she said, I kiss her head

"Now help me put all this away" I say, she did and then we spent all day training the dog

"What are we going to name him?" I ask, camila thinks

"Thunder!" She said, I nod

"Okay I like it" I say, she smiles and lays her head in my lap and I smile playing with her hair.

"I love you" I say, she smiles looking up at me

"I love you too" she said, I lean down kissing her

Soon we were in bed, thunder no where near trained in anything, though I know it will take some time.

Camz and I are cuddling but she's grumpy because I wouldn't let the dog sleep in our bed with us.

"Come on kiss me" I whisper against her cheek, she moves her head away and I sigh

"Fine but he's still not sleeping in here, if I wake up and he is I'll be mad" I say, she just grumbled and turned away from me, I kiss her neck softly.

"Night baby, I love you" I say, I turn the lamp off and wrap my arms around her, she didn't say anything but did take my hand and I smile kissing her shoulder and fall asleep.

Hi, hope you enjoyed

Comment your thoughts on the chapter
Vote for the chapter
Follow me for more camren and fifth harmony stories
Dm me if you have any ideas for a new story or a chapter of a story I am writing

Have a nice day!