Swoon

A/N: 1000 views!!! Oh my god THank You! :)))) I'm so happy! :D

It was a regular day, Dream was cooking in the kitchen, while Technoblade was pacing around the dining room talking to Dream about potatoes. Everything was completely normal.

"So this kid is trying to beat me in farming potatoes y'know," Techno turns to Dream to make his point, and then turns and continues to walk. "And I'm like bruh, you're not beating me."

Dream laughs as he listens to Techno ramble on about some kid trying to farm more potatoes than him. A regular afternoon. Until Dream noticed Techno starting to lose his train of thought and start to kinda stumble.

"I- I, wait, was I saying? I- it was something-" Dream could only watch frozen as Techno seemed to freeze a little, then suddenly his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his eyelids began to flutter and just like that Techno was gone and a thump seemed to ring out in the house.

Dream rushed out of the kitchen and into the dining room, to where Techno was lying on the floor. Dream's breath stopped when he noticed a small puddle of blood where Techno was. Dream dropped to his knees and put Techno's head on his knees, waiting for Techno to wake up.

Finally after a few more seconds of waiting, Techno's eyes began to flutter and he let out a groan. He tried to get up, but Dream gently pushed him back down to his lap.

"Ugh, what happened?" Techno held his head, the blood was coming a gash his check.

"I don't even know, one moment you were just talking about potatoes and the next you were on the ground," Dream looked at Techno with concern evident in his eyes. "Do you have any idea why you passed out?"

"If I had to say something then most likely the new allergy medicine, one of the side effects of it was dizziness, but I guess I got the worst of it." Techno let out a dry laugh and then another groan. "Can you move me to the bed? I'm tired."

"Sure, but first we gotta get you a bandaid for that cut" Dream gently laid Techno's head on the ground and bounded off to get a bandaid. He returned about a minute later and gently put the bandaid on Techno's face.

He picked up Techno bridal style and brought him to the bedroom. After carefully laying Techno on the bed, Dream went to go get him a glass of water, but when he came back, Techno was fast asleep.

Dream looked at Techno with love, but also worry. Today had truly shown him that anything could happen. He loved Techno and would hate for anything to happen to him. He would make sure Techno would always feel truly loved.