Chapter 3: School

I started going out to school instead of being home schooled (LOL is this even a word?) when I was little, since my parents were very overprotective. I didn't realize how many people are different and unique. My mom said to watch out for those people who are wearing black and listening to metal, not again! Since I consider myself religious, maybe not everyone will accept me... they might call me religious freak, ya know. And I don't know much of the world because I was kinda imprisoned. I walked quietly inside my classroom and sat down on a chair. As I looked around, I saw those people that mom was warning me about. They began to start a conversation with me. I gulped in fear.

"Hey! What's your name?" one of them asked, sweetly.

"I... I'm John... John Cooper."

"Well, nice to meet you, John. I am Robert."

Another guy who has well-built tough body came. He is also wearing black. Oh no, is he gonna beat me up because I look skinny and girly?! Instead, he shook my hand.

"I'm Christoper. You can call me Chris."

And another came with a skinny body.

"I'm Barry." he simply said.

(Sorry, if it's too boring and short. I couldn't think much. I promise the next chapters will be better. Stay tune, panheads!)