Chapter 17: Savior

It's been a day since I've been sent to this hell. I feel so guilty for almost killing everyone. These prisoners here don't treat me right. Last time, they beaten me up because they think I'm too girly. They don't have nice foods here either. I want to kill myself any second now... but I saw something creeping behind my cell in the midst of darkness. It was a woman with a black robe. I don't know who she is 'cause she won't reveal herself.

She opened my cell door and help me get up.

"Come with me." she said with a sweet voice.

"Why are you helping me?"

She didn't answer. She just cracked a smile on her lips. She held my hand and we sneaked out past the sleeping officers.

"Aren't you gonna get in trouble?"

"Don't worry. I love you too much to make you suffer."

That three words hit me. It was so beautiful and refreshing to hear. I swear I heard her voice before. Is she the girl that saved me from the teacher? 

We reached the exit. She was about to run away when I grabbed her arm.

"Please... may I know your name?"

"Let's just say I'm your secret admirer."

I let go of her in shock and she disappeared into the shadows.

I went home and saw Dad withhis friends.

They were drunk and holding painful weapons...

(A/N: Sorry if it's short. I'm listening to Skillet and I'm kinda busy so I can't focus. Anyways, comment if you know the girl. Only the first letter of their names, okay? <3)