Chapter 14: Bully

I went to school after 2 days. I still wore a jacket to cover up myself, although wearing a hood isn't allowed... so, my wounds on my head is exposed. Students point, laugh, and comment about it. They don't even care how it feels.

I entered my classroom late because I was walking too slow. I sat down and everyone was looking at me, even the teacher. She shook her head and said something allowed that made me sick and reminded me how my Dad treats me at home.

"Well, kids, you know the rules when somebody's late."

She got a whip from her desk and motioned me to come forward.

"It's whipping time." she said with a smirk.

Let me tell you something, this wasn't my school before, right after Mom died, Dad moved me to a public school so, their rules are like this. But this isn't a freakin' rule, it's child abuse! I wish Chad was here to protect me, even though he sent me in trouble once by giving me Petra's CD.

She told me to remove my jacket. I got no choice but to obey her. Once I removed it, they were shocked that I have many bruises and cuts. The teacher didn't mind it anyway and she even whipped the bruises.

"STOP! NO!!!" my bloodcurdling screams echoed through the hallways.

It wasn't because of the whipping why I'm screaming because of the traumatizing experience Dad gave me. Pain was all I can think of.

Then, a girl with long black hair and blue highlights came to my aid. She stood up for me like no other person did in my entire life. I didn't hear her words clearly, I was lost in thought about my feelings for her. My teacher stopped whipping me and continued with her class. The girl who helped me smiled at me and mouthed the words,

"Are you okay?"

I nodded in response and she smiled again. I lost my taste for class. I felt sick in my stomach as I remembered my house. I don't wanna go home! My own family can't even help me. The class ended without me remembering a topic. Everyone left the class except me. I was lost in thought with that brave pretty girl. I finally came to my senses and looked for her. She wasn't around anymore.

As I was walking through the hallway towards the exit, a group of jocks blocked my way.

"Hey, wimp! What's up with that girly hair? Looking like that makes you good to be punish."

I avoided them but they all surrounded me. Oh, great... bullies. I had enough of this crap! One of them pulls my hair and punches me on the stomach, I doubled over. I frowned at them and they just smirked.

"Looks like you haven't been discipline yet. Let us help you."

They took something out of their bags. It was a white powder like substance inside a small plastic. They shoved my head inside the bag. I began to feel dizzy when I breathe inside. Is this some kind of... drug?! I tried to lift my head up but they were too strong for me. I was feeling weak and they were satisfied with it. They kicked me one more time and threw me outside.

I blocked out after that.

But somewhere beyond, I saw a hand reached out to me. Everything was white, I couldn't see a thing except that lovely hand. Was I seeing things because of the drug? Or am I in heaven? The person spoked.

"Go home, John. He's wating fo you, forgive him... every single one of them. Be strong, my love."

Huh? It's like I have known her for ages. I took her hand. It was cold but welcoming.

Wait a minute... is she...?