Let's talk.

Since Seth and Stefon were not going to appear in anymore sketches for the rest of the episode, both of them made their way to their respective dressing rooms.

Before Stefon could enter his dressing room, Seth suddenly called him and said, "We need to talk." Stefon gulped nervously and thought to himself, "Oh, shit. I think Seth doesn't know that the writers included that in the script that he got for the skit."

Stefon snapped out of his thought went to Seth's dressing room anyway.

Then, Seth commanded, "Take a seat." Stefon felt more nervous and thought, "I hope Seth Meyers isn't mad at me." After sitting at some couch inside Seth's dressing room, Seth clasped his hands together and asked, "So, Stefon... What's the big idea?"

Stefon gulped nervously.

He answered, while stuttering, "Stefon, um... Stefon was..." Seth then said with a stern voice, "I don't have much patience, Stefon. Why did you kiss me earlier?" Stefon suddenly started tearing up from fear, saying, "I'm sorry you didn't like it, Seth Meyers."

Seth did not expect Stefon to get scared, since he was joking.

So, he sat down and gave Stefon a hug. Then, he told him, "Hey, hey... Please don't cry, Stefon. I'm not really mad about it." Stefon hugged back and replied, "Just... don't scare me like that, Seth Meyers." Seth said further, "I'm sorry I scared you, Stefon."

Seth and Stefon hugged each other for a few minutes before pulling away.

Afterwards, Seth said, "So, Stefon. Answer my question... why did you kiss me?" Stefon scratched his head and replied, "I thought... I thought it was in the script they gave you." Seth felt confused, saying, "There wasn't any scene like that in mine."

Stefon let out an 'oh'.

Then, he told him, "Maybe the writers only put that on my script 'cause they could tell that America likes our chemistry." Seth chuckled softly and said, "Touché. But promise me you'll never go around kissing anyone else when it's not for a skit, OK?"

Stefon laughed softly to himself and nodded.

Seth then said, "Let's talk about the way you kissed me without any hesitation..."  Stefon started laughing for a few seconds. Once he calmed down, Seth said further, "I have never met someone in my life whose lips touched mine the way you did, Stefon."

Stefon started blushing.

After that, Seth told him, "I never knew you were such a good kisser, Stefon." Stefon asked, "Did... Did you actually like the kiss, Seth Meyers?" Seth chuckled softly, caressed Stefon's cheek, and told him, "I love the way your lips taste, Stefon."

Stefon then stared at Seth.

Then, Seth whispered, "Give me another taste." Stefon quietly asked him, "Are you sure you want Stefon's lips again, Seth Meyers?" Seth bit his bottom lip and answered, "Come on, Stefon. Don't make me wait." Seth smirked and said, "If you say so."

Stefon proceeded to kiss Seth.

Both of them started making out a few seconds later. As Seth pulled away for a while to catch his breath, he said, "I love you, Stefon." Stefon felt shocked and replied, "Oh, um... I never, uh... Stefon never expected that you'd confess like this, but... Um..."

Stefon pulled Seth back in for a kiss.

He then told Seth, "I... I love you, too, Seth Meyers." Seth smiled at him and said, "I was hoping I'd hear those words come out of your mouth." Stefon chuckled and replied, "Well... I've loved you even before we met. You're a really funny guy, Seth Meyers."

Seth and Stefon went back to making out afterwards.

A few minutes later, Stefon pulled away again and proceeded to sit on Seth's lap while facing him. After that, he whispered, "Do what you want with me, Seth Meyers." Seth chuckled softly and replied, "You know how much I like things like this, right?"

Stefon chuckled softly.

Both of them went back to making out afterwards. A few minutes pass, and Seth started touching Stefon's torso. Stefon was about to unbutton the shirt that Seth was wearing, until both of them suddenly heard someone knocking at the door.

Stefon pulled away from the kiss and immediately went back to sitting beside him.

Without saying a word, John burst inside the dressing room and said, "There you guys are. What happened to both of you? I asked to shoot the final scene without you guys 'cause I had literally no idea where both of you went after Weekend Update."

Seth and Stefon scratched their heads in embarrassment and apologized to John a few moments later.

To be continued in Part 14...