8

Àyànfé

Àyànfé

It was after lessons, and the girls were at my house. I had introduced them earlier and they were getting along very well with my cousins. We were currently playing a game of Monopoly, and Dior was such a sore loser.

"You are cheating!" Dior exclaimed. She was at the point of bankruptcy.

"How am I?! You just don't know how to play" Nori laughed loudly.

"I'm a good player. I bet you can't beat me in the American version though"

"Abeg Monopoly is monopoly. I'll whoop your ass in any version" Nori countered. [Please]

"Shut up Dee... you're such a sore loser" I remarked.

"Fuck you" She replied, giving me the middle finger. I laughed out loudly. After a few more rounds, Dior went bankrupt and Nori won the game, with me following.

"I just let you win though" Dior shrugged.

"Oh please" Nori rolled her eyes. Tokunbo came down the stairs.

"Oh yeah TK, can I get your friend's number?" Dior asked. Desperation at its finest, I thought.

"What friend?" He replied, playing dumb.

"Kanaan of course, don't play dumb now" She rolled her eyes.

"He's coming over today. When you see him, ask him for his number yourself" Tokunbo replied smartly.

"Ooh! I can't wait to see his fine ass" She squealed excitedly. I rolled my eyes. Audrey turned to me, giving me a look again...and a smirk. I rolled my eyes yet again.

Your eyes will soon pop out.

"I'm going somewhere, I'll be back soon sha" Tokunbo said, and left the house. The girls and I continued bonding.

"Lest I forget, Dior and I were talking about filming a video earlier on for our YouTube" Audrey brought up.

"What's the video about?" I asked.

"You know about these smash or pass, face to face videos trending on YouTube?" Dior asked. I nodded in the affirmative.

"Yeah, we were thinking of doing a Lagos edition. We just gotta gather people and find a location"

Nafisa busted out in laughter. We looked at her weirdly.

"I'm sorry but I've watched a lot of those videos, and they are so so funny. Like how can you set yourself up like that?" She questioned. "You need to see the hurt in their faces when someone passes them"

We all busted out in laughter. I was literally rolling on the floor.

"I'm telling! I watched one yeah, this one girl was getting passed by all the guys and she suddenly busted into tears. Oh my days! You should have seen that video" Nori said, amidst laughter. At this point, tears were falling freely from my eyes.