Food

He lifted me up lightly by the hand and gave me a little sad smile. He led me to the buffet,
"You said you were hungry no?", he asked whith a smirk.
"I don't remember telling you that though..", I answered suspiciously. He rolled his eyes with a smile,
"You don't always have to tell me things for me to know them."
I pouted my lips and squinted my eyes at him, in return he just snorted and gave me a push towards the food. When I finally turned my attention to the food, it did not dissapoint. There was everything here. From turkey and fish, to all the vegetables in the world, even some I had never seen before in my life. There were desserts such as cakes and fruit and even a chocolate fountain guided by a spell or something like it. It was huge and seemingly endless. I didn't find doughnuts or coffee though, you know, just in case. I was starved and my stomach was speaking for me. I took a plate and started stuffing my favorite foods that I could find onto it. Of course the choices were rather small, as it looked more like a Thanksgiving dinner than anything else and had little, how do I say it, modern day food. Loki's eyes were wide at the amount of food I was stacking on my plate.
I turned to him, munching on a miniature potato and staring at me intently.
"I'm hungry okay?", I said in an accusatory tone. He just ushered me with his hand to just keep doing what I'm doing, and turned his attention back to his tiny potato. I took another plate just in case and stuck a few desserts and fruits on it. And with a piece of turkey sticking out of my mouth I nudged at loki to follow me to a place to sit. He pushed the last piece of his fascinating potato in his mouth and led me to a nearby table. We sat down and a few gods stared at us. They stared in shock at a relatively small girl compared to them taking more food then they do in a day.
Fuck it.
I started eating my plate.
"So, are you going tell me why you accused me of all those strange deeds?", Loki spoke suddenly. So suddenly actually, that I almost chocked on a piece of apple. I didn't really know what to answer. I didn't know why either, and was still rather upset at what he "had done".