Unpredictable

What could I say? I didn't remember him from then, or well.. did I? I sat there next to him, shocked, my hands at my sides, lips parted. What could I say? He was still close to me, and his head hung limply against my collar bone making me feel every breath he took. He was shaking.
I decided there was nothing to say and simply took his hand into mine, at this point he had confessed to me something that deserved more than just a kind smile and a back-handed 'its okay'.

He looked at our hands and his slowly turned blue, mine remaining unchanged. He smiled as another tear rolled down his cheek and looked up at me weakly.

"I didn't know that I could cry." He chuckled, and then suddenly turned blank.

I wasn't sure what was going on but I wasn't liking it so I just froze as his gaze settled on my eyes. He confused the hell out of me, and even when I thought I could predict him just a bit, he proved me wrong.

"What are you doing here." He said slowly.

I didn't know how to react so I just stuttered out a few random vowels, hoping he wouldn't kill me.

"I don't mean to scare you, but how are you here." He repeated.

"Okay, we've literally had this discussion, what was it- yesterday?" I sighed, "I don't know."

He gritted his teeth and took my wrists into one hand, making me stand up, and jerked me against the nearby wall. My eyes were frantic and i didn't know what to do, he hadn't acted like this before, but then again he was a god and I could have expected this behaviour from someone who isn't human, and has no obligation to act like one.

"Loki, you're scaring me.." I said meekly, but he didn't move.

"You cannot be here, this is too easy." He said menacingly, tightening his grip around my wrists, touching my birthmark- or my Loki branding or whatever.

His hand still blue, the touch stung unimaginably. I writhed under his hold as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Loki, please, stop." I begged, not meeting his eyes,"It hurts, please.."

He suddenly snapped out of it and let me go like I had burned him. (Ironic)
He stumbled back and breathed heavily, looking at his hands and then at me, who had sunken to my knees against the wall, clutching my pulsating wrist. He took a step towards to me with lost eyes, but I winced. I didn't mean to wince, but my body did it anyway, he hurt me, what could I do?
He stopped in his tracks and knelt down a few metres away from me.

"I'm so sorry." He spoke softly, looking at me with his deep eyes. "I don't know what happened, I-"

"No." I interrupted him, as a sudden tear dropped to my feet.

"I'm hurt, I'm scared, I don't know where I am, and you're the only one that I could trust," I knew this would hurt him but I couldn't stop, I was hurt too after all,

"I trusted you."

His face then made me want to kill myself for what I had said, but I didn't regret it, it was the truth.
His eyes became more distant than ever, and his lips quivered for a second. Yet as he stood his body became so eerily still that it sent a chill down my spine.

"You shouldn't have." He said.

He then turned, and left the room, shutting the doors behind him.
I was left alone, hunched against a wall, in god knows where, crying uncontrollably, with only the echo of his words to keep me company.