Explanations

Note: Here we are with the second mishmash of proze. ~ Luvlokii

                   (still you POV)

I stared at him for another couple of seconds until I realized what was going on. Some candles were suddenly lit in the darker ends of the room. I could see everything that was 3 feet in front of me. It was a large chamber full of beautiful ornaments and marble floors, right above me hung a chandelier made of pure gold and I was not mistaken to find I was lying on a bed. And some bed it was, it had green sheets and pillows and golden lacing on the outer veil. A tall man with armour on towered over me. I was actually looking at Loki, the man who killed millions of people, who ravaged NYC and was surprisingly handsome.

  No stop!

I thought to myself,

He murdered millions of people! How could you ever...

I trailed off whilst I studied his perfectly smooth face and beautiful dark hair. His armor was gold, black and green. It was barely visible but the gold still reflected the dim light in the distance. Even though he didn't look strong his body said differently. From far away he would look as any other man, but from close up you could see his every muscle through the leather. His arms and legs looked sturdy, and his torso did not lack muscle either. The way he carried himself had God imprinted on it. Even when he stood there before me, I couldn't help but fear him somehow.

I wanted to know where I was and why I was here. I gathered my courage and spoke,

"I believe you are Loki," I stated worriedly.

"Look we've got a smart one over here," Loki replied and his thin lips curled up in a smirk.

It relieved me to know that it wasn't your run of the mill psychopath. (more of a deity kidnapping girls for fun but hey take what you can get right?)

He must have guessed my question as he answered quickly.

"You are not on Midgard anymore darling, you are now in my chambers in Jotunheim."

This confused me more than anything. Weren't the Asgardians in feud with Jotunheim? I read a book on nordic myths a couple of weeks past and they were not doing so well in contacts with the neighboring kingdom. However the god seemed quite relaxed in his enemies' territory.

"You know about our lore don't you? As well as you know who I am, you are truly strange." He grinned showing his beautifully white teeth. 

"W- Why am I here?" I asked, suddenly noticing my voice was shaking. I needed to calm myself, to prove I'm his equal.

"Why not?" Loki responded still grinning,

"You seem intelligent and have a certain thing to you, so I decided to take you with me and have you as a pet." His smile became a bit darker and more wild with each word he said.

I began to feel my body shivering in fear. My brain told me to run, but my feet wouldn't budge. Also what was the point of jumping off a bed and running away from an unknown man, out of an unknown chamber, into an unknown world. I quickly wiped that idea out of my head. But I knew that I wasn't safe.

I needed to find a way out, and soon.