GLOW

That night, Isabella receives a text message from Liam.

L: Hey.

She clicks on the 'reply' button and types:

I: Hey.

L: You wanna hang out with us tomorrow after school?

I: Um ok.

Liam doesn't reply after that. Isabella sighs and puts her phone down as she lays in bed. She turns her head to her window and sees the moon. It's not full, but it will be next week. She has no idea what it's like to transform. Even though she's still in denial that she's a wolf, she can't help but think about it.

Does she turn into a wolf or does her face get all hairy like the three men in her house? Will her eyes glow yellow like those two men? How would she even look like with yellow eyes and hair on her cheeks? Will she even get hair on her cheeks or is that guy thing for werewolves.

"Ugh," she groans out loud and moves to lay on her right side, facing her bedside table.

She'll just have to deal with it if that's possible. As she stops thinking about the questions, her body calms down, and she falls into the world of dreams.

-

At school, Isabella is walking down the hall to her second class.

She's getting a bit used to her schedule. A bit. She suddenly feels someone looking behind her, and she stops. She turns around and sees Liam trying to hide behind a student but failing to do so. She makes a what-are-you-doing face which makes him walk over to her.

"What are you doing?" she finally asks, translating her expression.

He laughs awkwardly and scratches the back of his neck saying, "I just wanted to scare you. You know like...BOO!"

His hands are in front of his face, in attempt to scare her. She only blinks as a responce. He puts his hands down and continues to walk forward. She catches up to him.

"You were lying. You weren't trying to scare me. Even if you did I still wouldn't get scared. I would know you were behind me anyway," she says.

"How would you know?" Liam asks suspiciously.

Isabella then realizes she sort of gave some info away of her being a supernatural. Shit she says to herself.

"I, uh, I have a sixth sense sort of," she lies.

The bell rings and Liam smirks, "You're lying. I guess I have a sixth sense too."

With that he walks into the crowd of students, leaving her in the hall dumbfounded. She walks faster and finds her class and walks inside. The teacher has just started the class and doesn't consider her late. She takes her seat and looks at Liam, with him looking back at her, smirking. She looks away and looks at the board.

After a few more classes, she heads to lunch and sits with Lydia, Scott, Stiles, Kira, Malia, Liam, and Mason. Pretty much the suspicious squad. Even though they're trying to find out whether she's a supernatural or not, she enjoys her time with them a lot. The only problem that makes her awkward is that Scott and Liam are whispering about her with Stiles.

Stiles says, "Yeah, but are you really actually sure? She just looks like another teenage girl going about her god damn life."

"Yeah but isn't that the role we're playing too? Teenagers who are just going about out their 'god damn lives'?" Liam replies.