EPILOGUE

"I can throw a party to destress ourselves. It'll be totally worth it, trust me."

"I don't know, Lydia," Scott says. "Don't you think a party at this time is too soon?"

Lydia Martin gives Scott a hurtful look. "Who throws the best parties of the year?"

Scott sighs, "You."

"Me," Lydia says. "No matter when or where the party is, it's gonna be awesome because I know how to make it awesome."

"She's got a good point," Mason speaks up. "Even though her last party included her having a hard time with her banshee-ness, it was a pretty awesome party."

Lydia looks back at Scott with a victorious look on her face. Scott looks at the rest of the pack, and they've all got hopeful faces. He sighs again and nods.

"Fine, you can throw a party to 'destress' ourselves," Scott says.

Lydia smiles, "Tonight at 8 guys! Bye!"

She runs from Stiles's jeep and enters her house. They've already dropped Malia and Kira off at their houses, and now Lydia is home. Stiles just needs to drop Liam, Mason, Isabella, and Scott off at their houses.

The jeep is silent when Stiles makes the turn for Mason's house. Isabella takes in a breath and feels the pain and stress around the car. Most of it comes from Scott. Lydia made a great choice to throw a party because they all seem to need to destress.

Stiles parks outside Mason's house, and Scott gets off the jeep to pull the seat down so Mason can go. Mason gets off and waves them goodbye.

When Stiles drops Isabella off, Scott keeps the door open to speak to her. He gives Isabella a concerned look.

"What you just went through, it's really gonna change you in a way, but for the better. You're stronger now, Isabella. And you're part of my pack," Scott says, and Isabella nods. "Go relax for a while, take a nap or something. We have a party to get to."

Isabella smiles and laughs, "Take a nap. Yeah okay, I will, thanks Dad."

She let's out a shaky breath. Her dad is dead. She has Roni but...Scott's the closest thing she could have for a dad.

"Thanks, Scott," she gives him a sad smile.

Scott gives her a quick hug and pulls away. Isabella runs off and walks inside the house. She hears Stiles drive away and leave. Roni walks down the stairs and sees her niece. Immediately, she runs down and gives her a bone crushing hug.

"I thought you left with Marcus!" She says crying on Isabella's shoulder.

Isabella laughs, "Marcus is gone."

"What do you mean, 'gone'?" Roni asks as she pulls away.

"Scott wouldn't kill him of course, but he scared him enough to leave Beacon Hills for good," Isabella replies.

Roni gives her a smile. "So you're part of Scott's pack now?"

"I am, actually," she smiles happily.

-

Stiles's jeep is outside.

Isabella steps inside the jeep, sitting next to Liam and Mason in the back. She's willingly wearing a purple dress and a fishtail braid. The only thing that's left of Isabella Kaiser in her outfit is the black leather ankle boots she's wearing.