Chapter 3

*the next morning*

tini: huh where am I, ah everything hurts.... oh yeah peter but wait huh this is jorge's house. I get out of bed and search for something to put on cause I'm still in my clothes of yesterday. I see a big shirt of jorge and put it on. wow this is almost a dress haha so I decided to leave it like this.

I walk out of the room downstairs. ahw jorge, he's sleeping so cute on the couch huh wait he slept on the couch and put me in his bed?? ah he is soo sweet for me. I walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast for me and jorge. When I'm done I walk with our plates to the couch and put them on the table. "jorgieee, jorgitoooo, wakie wakie!" and give him an little kiss and after that he suddenly woke up.

jorge: wow who was that, it felt so soft and sweet. I open my eyes and see tini... "hey good morning"

tini: "haha good morning sleepy head! I made some breakfast for us"

jorge: "oh that looks really nice!"

tini: "thank you" and I gave him his plate.

Jorge: "you know i was talkimg about you in my shrit ha?"I move a little bit and sit so tini can also sit normal haha

tini: *blusch* and I sit next to him

jorge: "are you alright tini? you look so broken"

tini: "I don't know, I'm afraid for Peter I don't want to go home I just know he's anxious because I sneaked out so he will probably wait for me to punish me...."

jorge: "I could go with you? or you could just stay here with me?"

tini: "it would be nice to stay here if you don't mind...."

jorge: "no no a course not, you're really welcome here!!"

tini: "thank you jorge thank you for everything!" I come over to him an cuddle him

jorge: oh I love her cuddles and I just hold her tight.

tini: after some minutes we pull back and look each other in the eyes and we just kiss we kiss for like three minutes and after that we pull both back. "wow"

jorge: the kiss it felt amazing I never felt so much love in one kiss. "wauw...."

they look each other just for minutes minutes in each others eyes... but then they hear the door and jump from each other a step away.

stehie: "Hi honey I'm hommeee! wait tini? What are u doing here??????"

jorge: "long story I will explain everything later" I walk over to her and give her a kiss on the forhead

stephie: "no now! jorge come with me!!" and I dragged him with me to the kitchen

jorge: "wait stephie what are you doing??? What's wrong?? I just help a friend in need"

stephie: "oh yeah?! what's the oh so big problem that our little fucking princess have to deal with??"

jorge: "first, don't call her like that and as second you know nothing about the whole situation!!!!!"

stephie: "WE EXPLAIN TO TO ME!!!"

jorge: "Peter has used her! punched and kicked her till she was fucking bleeding everywhere!! she has bruises everywhere and can't even walk normal on her left leg!!!!!" and I walked away out of the kitchen to look for tini

tini: oh no stephie is really mad..... maybe it's better I leave.... I grab my clothes from yesterday and put the black skirt on with on top of it the big shirt of jorge, it just feels so warm and jorgie haha. I left the house and started walking to home..... hoping Peter isn't there.

jorge: where is she?? "TINI?? TINI??" I search through the whole house. oh damn! she's probably went home! i have to get her!!

tini: I'm in front of my house and it looks like no one is home so I open the door and walk in the house.... I see a paper on the table;
hey you little bitch....
I will punish you for what you did to me!!! you will regret everything you have ever done to me!!!
I will find you! xx your hater P....
ps: I'm not..........

at that moment I felt a really pointy hard and sharp thing being thrown to my head. I fall on the ground and see some man shoes. I look up and see Peter with a knife in his hand. I'm freaking out and panic

Peter: "you just left me yesterday without saying goodbye honey.. and you know I don't like it when people don't say goodbye....."

tini: "what do you want???!!" and I started crying

peter: "I want a goodbye"

tini: "how do you mean?"

peter: "you will leave just about a few minutes..... not through a door but in an other way mwahaha but I want you to say goodbye and of course I want to have a goodbye kiss my love"

tini: "your awfull!!! and I'm not your love!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE IS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!

Peter: "hey hey hey, don't be so rude to me!"

Peter walks slowly closer to tini and sits down so their faces are at the same height.

peter: "now first I want my goodbye kiss!" I push mu lips on her and I'm trying to get my tongue in to her. But she won't let me "DAMMIT!! you better help or..." I put the knife to her neck. haha she start to cry really soft again. "so your ready?" I push my lips on hers again and try to get my tongue in and this time it succeed. we were kissing for 5 minutes when I pulled back. "so, now it's time to say goodbye!"

tini "please no no don't do this to me! please!"

peter: "yes I know saying goodbye is always but hard but sometimes it just needs to happen"

tini: "yes sometimes it has to but this time not!!!!!!" I was trying to scream but I couldn't I was powerless the only thing in could do was just cry cry cry and cry

peter: "oh honey you don't have to cry! and also no one is going to miss you so why so sad??"

tini: his words only made me weaker and weaker I just couldn't .... I closed my eyes and hoped to wake u soon

peter: "oooh no sweety, the show isn't over yet! We only have to say goodbye and we're done"

tini: I heard him talking but I couldn't answer I couldn't open my eyes anymore..... but I heard an really hard bang and my eyes opened from the shock.

wait what am I dead now??