Chapter 11

tini: I wake up and turn around. but I don't see jorge...I get out of my bed and put a big sweater of jorge on. I walk downstairs and smell something delicious. I walk to the kitchen and see jorge backing some pancakes and he wears anly a sweat pants. I stand behind him and pu my arms around him. i'm standing on my toes and lay my head on his shoulder. "goodmorning my love"

jorge: "goodmorning beautiful, I hope you're hungry"

tini: "yes I am!" I give him a kiss in his neck

jorge: everything feels amazing with her...."that's good news because I'm done!" I turn around and put my arms around tini. our noses touch and we're looking each other in the eyes "I love you"

tini: I put my hands to his chest....he feels so strong "I love you to" he drags me to the table and puts me down on a chair. he grabs the pancakes and gave me one

*timeskip*

tini: we were cleaning the kitchen after we were done with breakfast

jorge: tini leans with her back to the island and I walk up to her. she looks so sexy in my sweater. I put my hands on her waist and lift her up so she's sitting on the island. she leans forward and kisses me. she puts her hands in my neck and I have my hands still on her waist. I start to kiss her in the neck. she puts her legs around me and pulls me close. I go with my hands under her sweater and I go with my hands over her back. I put my hands under her butt and lift her up. we walk to the couch and I lay her down.

tini: I took off the sweater and jorge took off his sweatpants. we were kissing again and he pulled me up so now I was on top of him. I go with my hands over his body and I'm kissing his chest. I go lower and lower

??: KNOCK KNOCK

tini: I blush and grab a blanket and put it around me....I grab the sweater and run upstairs "you open it!!!"

jorge: I grab my sweat pants and put him on. I walk to the door and open it....."STEPHIE?!"

stephie: "wow nice to see you....I missed this view"

tini: I hear it's stephie so I put on the sweater and run downstairs. I walk up to Jorge and put my arm around him "hey"

stephie: "you guys were having sex?!"

jorge: "NO! well almost...no that is none of your business"

tini:  I blush...

stephie: "well ehm it was nice to see you guys"

jorge: "yeah sure, and it was a mistake to come here"

stephie: "excuse me?!?! It was a mistake to leave me!!!" my face became serious now

jorge: "ooh no that wasn't an mistake at all!"

stephie: "yeah it was! We were perfect together and I still don't get it why you choose for that slot

tini: "EXCUSE ME?!?! "

stephie: "ooh you heard me"

jorge: "STEPHIE GO! you don't have the right to talk like that! And especially not about tini!"

stephie: "ooh you will find out your little princess isn't as innocent as you think she is!"

jorge: "leave! NOW! don't let me say it again"

stephie: "sure but I will come back!" I smirk and walk away

jorge: I smash the door and turn around to tini. I put my arms around her pull her close "he don't listen to her, she's just jealous"

tini: "yeah I know I know but it just hurts that people are talking about you like that"

jorge: "I understand but listen to me! you're the most BEAUTIFUL, FUNNY, AMAZING AND BEST woman in the world! and you're mine and I'm yours and I love you and-"

tini: I cut him of so he should stop talking "I LOVE YOU" I kiss him in the lips. but we get interrupted by allot of noises outside " what is happening?"

jorge: " I don't know " we walk to the window and look outside "It looks like we are getting new neighbours!"

tini: "YES! finally we're not the only ones in the street!"

jorge: "haha maybe we should go this afternoon to welcome them"

tini: "Yes absolutely!"

jorge: "but maybe we should get dressed before and you should absolutely do your hair!"

tini: hm :( "well thank you!"  I turn around and walk upstairs. stupid boys!

jorge: "NO tini!! I was joking! I'm sorry! you're beautiful!"  I walk behind her upstairs "tini, It was a joke"

tini: haha I know but he's going to regret it "I"m gonna take a shower if you want to come with me you're welcome"  I grab my stuff and walk to the bathroom

jorge:  wow really?! I grab some clothes and walk after tini, she enters the bathroom but closes the door right in my face "tini?!"

tini:  "Sorry I have to make my hair right first! you said it yourself!"

jorge: "tini! It was a joke! and it was mean to let me think we should shower together"

tini: " it was a jooooke!" I say with a stupid and childish voice

jorge: "HA HA"

*in the afternoon*

tini: I walk downstairs and search for jorge " jorgitoooo?!"

jorge: I hear tini calling my name well that stupid nickname "Yeah?! but don't call me jorgito ever again!"

tini: " alright but are you heady to meet the new neighbour?? jorgito?"

jorge: "you asked for it!"  I walk up to her with my serious face and start tickle her

tini: "nooo jorge! I'm sorry! I will never call you ever ever ever like that again!"

jorge: "alright let's meet the new neighbour. We walk outside and huh? "wow tini! In that house is also some one moving in!"

tini: "wow nice! but we will first go to the other"

jorge: "yeah sure"  we walk to the house and knock. someone opens the door "WHAT?!"

tini: "WHAT?!?!!?!?!?!"