Vacation ☀️ 2

Tini's pov:

"Baby, hurry up a bit please! Rugge and I have been ready for an hour" Jorge calls out from the other side of the door "yeah yeah we're trying" I yell back while tossing the tenth top I've tried back on my bed. I just can't find the right top for our first dinner on Hawaii, and neither can Mechi "Tini we need a new strategy! This isn't working" Mechi calls out in desperation "yeah you're right.....But wait! I have an amazing idea!! I'm gonna choose a whole outfit for you and you're picking one for me. But we're not allowed to help each other" I explain "alright let's do it" Mechi answers excited while grabbing six shirts and holding them up.

After fifteen minutes we finally found a perfect outfit for each other and put them on "alright let's go, the boys have waited long enough now" I say and open the door to go downstairs "Girls! We really wann-" "yeah we're already coming" I cut Jorge off. "Finally" I hear Rugge groaning while getting off the couch "well shall we got then?" He asks "Yes!" Mechi and I answer together.

While we're walking to the little town in the neighbour to find somewhere to eat Jorge puts and arm around me and pulls me closer to him causing to bring a smile up to my face. "You look gorgeous baby" Jorge whispers in my ear before giving me a sweet kiss on my cheek. I look up to him and reach up to him to also give him a kiss on the cheek and put both my arms around his middle while walking. In front of us we see Mechi and Rugge walking together on one of the cutest ways I've ever seen.

A little later Mechi and I walk up front searching for a place where we want to eat. Afters we pass a group of boys we hear some whistles from behind. Mechi and I both look at each other and start to laugh "there was nothing funny about that" we hear Rugge say from behind. As we look backwards we both laugh even harder cause of the angry but cute faces of our boyfriends. "Well it kinda was actually" I answer truthfully before continuing our searching.

Jorge pov:

I have to admit that I kinda got jealous when those boys whistled. I know Tini loves me and those boys don't have any chance with her but still. I don't like people staring at my girl, eyeing my girl like she's a piece of meat.

After a ten minute walk the girls finally decided on a place where we should eat. And to be honest they did a really great job cause the food was delicious! Afterwards we walked along the beach and spotted a campfire. "Omg let's join them!" Tini squealed excited. We all agreed so walked to the group around the campfire. The group was pretty big with a lot of people of our age. They were eating some marshmallows en three guys even brought a guitar with them and were playing something. We sat down around the campfire and started some conversations with the people next to us.  After a while the guys on the guitars started to play a familiar song and we all sang along. Afterwards a lot of people were amazed by Tini and Mechi their voices. "Wow you girls sounded really great! Do you maybe have another song we could play and you two would sing for us?" The blonde guy with a guitar asked. Mechi came up with a song and the guys immediately started to play it on the guitar, soon the girls started to sing and they were absolutely amazing. To be honest I only looked at Tini and focused on her voice. Even after these many years I've known her she's able to amaze me every time with all the things she does, just like now.

We stayed that whole evening at the campfire and if it wasn't for all the male attention Tini received we probably would still be there. As it got later the men there started to get closer to Tini and some even tried to flirt a bit with her. Sooo I decided it was time to leave and luckily the girls agreed with me, probably due to rugge's convincing arguments. Mechi also received a lot male attention so rugge was pleased to help me.
Now we are almost back at our house and I can't wait to get into bed. After our flight and the first day here I'm pretty tired. "Babe, can is pleeeease have a piggy back?" Tini whispers in my ear. "Of course baby hop on" I answer even though I'm almost too tired to even walk myself back to our house. After a minute which feels like ten to be honest I hear Tini whisper again "you know, since you're being so sweet to me now I may give you something in return when we get back" and she kisses my ear before she suddenly shouts "let's go horsey! Faster!" I immediately speed up my tempo, everything for that reward later.

~~~~~~~~

Wow I'm still alive! I know right? Big shocker this one. But hello every one! Or at least the ones that are still here after those 100 years of not updating. Yeah about that, I'm truly sorry! I can't tell you guys when the next update will be because I really have no clue and I don't want to make promises I can't keep, at least not again!

Love you guys for still reading my story after all this time, you are some real fans! xxxxxx