Chapter 12

tini: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!??!" I saw that ugly face of him....that disgusting smile. I look to Leon and see he's pissed and I mean really pissed "HOW DARE YOU TO COME HERE?!"

peter: "well hello new neighbours!!"

Jorge: I can't believe this! he's such an asshole!!

tini: I just get so mad! All the pain he did to me I feel it again "FIRST YOU RUINED MY LIFE! YOU MADE ME FEEL SO WORSE! AND FINALLY I WAS HAPPY AGAIN BUT YOU WAS JUST SO STUPID TO THINK 'HEY LET'S RUIN TINI HER LIFE AGAIN'!!!!!" I walk up to him and start punching him but it doesn't hurt him I'm to weak...."YOU COULD MOVE TO THE EVERY HOUSE!!! WHYYY?!?!?!?!?!?! WHY DID YOU MOVE TO HERE?!?! TO RUIN OUR LIFE?!" I start crying and I feel weak but I feel two strong arms around me who pull me close to a warm body. I look up and see Jorge, he drags me away from the house but after three steps he turns around

jorge: "HEY! DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO COME TO US OR EVEN SPEAK TO TINI! YOU LEAVE HER ALONE! GOT IT??"

Peter: "ofcourse I wouldn't dare!!" I say with a sarcastic voice

tini: jorge holds me tight and walk home with me. We enter our house he puts me on the couch and gets something to drink

jorge: "here you are" I give her a cup of tea and sit next to her. I put my arm around her and she puts her head on my shoulder "are you alright my love?"

tini: "no! I'm not! he's ruining our life!"

jorge: "no! we're not going to let him do that! We love each other and we can handle this! I love you tini"

tini: "you're right and I love you to"

jorge: I give her a kiss "alright just stay here and I will go to the other neighbours to welcome them"

tini: "yes I will take a shower...I feel grose"

jorge: "okay great idea" I give her another kiss "bye my love" and I walk out of the house to the other neighbour. I knock and after some seconds someone opens the door....."what the?"

stephie: "hey new neighbour!"

jorge: are you fucking kidding me?! "what are you doing here?!?!"

stephie: "I needed a new start so I thought let's move!"

jorge: "WHY?! Why here?! to ruin my relationship with tini?!?"

stephie: "no! I wanted a new start! I didn't even know you two lived here"

jorge: "sure! everyone knows! even peter"

stephie: "yeah I was him lately! We had a drink this week"

jorge: "what? I don't care! I only care about tini so please leave us alone"

stephie: "alright if that's what you want"

jorge: "thank you" I turn around and walk back home. i enter the house and hear tini singing upstairs. I walk upstairs to our room and stand still in the opening. I lean to the door and just watch tini who is singing and dancing on the bed.

tini: wow suddenly I see jorge and as reaction I fall on the bed "jorge! you scared me" he walks to our bed and lays next to me. He smiles but I see there is something wrong

jorge: "sorry my love but you look beautiful when you're dancing and I couldn't not watch"

tini: "haha thank you honey" I turn my head and give him a kiss on the cheek "how are the other neighbours?"

jorge: "well ehm I don't think you will like that one more than our other neighbour...."

Tini: I sat straight up "what do you mean?!"

Jorge: I got up and looked at tini "it's ehh"

Tini: I got serious "who?!"

Jorge: "ehh stephie..."

Tini: "what?! NO!" I put my arms around jorge and hold him close "how do they know we live here?"

Jorge: "I have no idea but we don't let them win! We are together and let no one separate us!" I hold her chin and look her in the eyes "I love you"

Tini: a tear left my eye and I look jorge in his eyes "I love you to" I kiss him and he kisses be back. It feels like magic