Chapter 1

Today was a filming day for the whole cast. everything was almost finished and the people who were done already left.

martina, Jorge, mechi and lodo were still on the set busy with the last scene for today. When this one was done lodo and mechi also left but martina and Jorge were still busy with changing. After a while Jorge was ready to leave but heard something fall in one of the rooms of the girls. He thought that everyone had left so he got a bit scared. He walked slowly to the hall of the girls rooms and he heard again something fall but this time he also heard a girls voice crying. fast he made his way to the door of the room and opened it.

Jorge 's pov

I opened the door and there stood "MARTINA?!?!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL HERE? YOU SCARED THE DEATH OUT OF ME!!" we both screamed to each other. then we both started to laugh "hahaha I'm sorry I didn't mention to scary you" she said "it's all right but why are you still here?" I asked her. "well I'm home alone and I didn't want to go because I'm afraid when I'm alone so I thought I could better stay in this building haha, I know it's stupid but- I cutt her off "no, it isn't stupid it's cute haha" I said while she started to smile. "but I'm also home alone tonight so would you mind if I stay here with you?" I asked. "well actually.... I don't mind you're more than welcome!" she said with a big smile on her face. I love that smile of her, she is so beautiful when she smiles. When she smiles you can see her perfect white theet and her eyes starting to sparkle as beautiful little stars. wait what? ehm no Jorge don't talk like that. You have a girl friend with also a beautiful smile but yeah of course not as beautiful as tini's. wait what now stop it Jorge, stop talking like this. "Jorge, johorge? whoho? are you still alive???" tini asked while she was waving with her hand to me. "eh yes sorry what was the question?" I asked. "hahaha is asked if I should call for something like pizza or sushi....?" tini answered while laughing at me. "ehh yes great idea, I would like some pizza haha" I said while still thinking of her beautiful smile. now stop it Jorge!!!! ehm pizza Jorge, think of pizza's!!!

*after 20 minutes*

Jorge and tini were eating their pizza's and laughing but after a few minutes tini started with "Jorge, ehm I have something where I need to talk about with somebody....."

jorge: "oh what's wrong? you can talk to me" oh maybe she is going to say that's she has a crush on me....oh no and than I can't deny that I also feelings for her.... no wait she didn't even say something so stop over thinking Jorge!!!

tini: "I know and that's also a reason why I really was happy when you said you would stay... but okay ehm well it's about me and"

Jorge pov: oh no

tini: "Peter."

Jorge: ooh fieuw but wait she looks sad about it "oh what's wrong between you two?"

tini: "well I ehm last weekend he ehh said he went on a trip with some friends you know.... but when i called him i heard a girls voice asking with who he was on the phone and he should hurry up because she was waiting for him. and when i asked who that girl was he said really quick: eh nobody, love u bye" and than my tears came up..... "but that wasn't the worst thing cause ehm the eh evening he came back and eh we were ehh sitting on the couch I ehh asked him about it eland he became really mad. He started screaming to me that I should trust him more and that he was to good for me and he was wondering why he was still with me" now the tears rolled over my face and couldn't stop them anymore.

jorge: I stand up from my couch and went over to her and sit next to her and put my hand around her and pull her close to me "hey don't listen to him, it's absolutely not true what he is telling to you! You're beautiful funny and he is the one who doesn't deserve you!!"

tini: there slowly came a little smile on my face "thank you Jorge but there is more...."

jorge: "what? What happened else??" I wipe a tear from get beautiful skin with my hand and look her in her eyes. her so so so beautiful sparkly eyes.

tini: "well after he was screaming at me i started screaming back that I can't trust him anymore and that it really hurts me when he talks like that to me." i started crying harder

jorge: "shh shh calm down, calm down" and I gave her a kiss on her forehead

tini: jorge really made me calm and that kiss made me feel so save. "well ehm after is screened to him he went mental and he pushed me to the wall and punched me in my stomach." I pull my shirt a little up and show Jorge the big bruce i have a little under my stomach on the right side....

jorge: "WHAT ?!?! did he do this to you? I swear you the next time I see him I'll kill him. He doesn't have any any any right to treat you this way..... but are you okay? does it hurt much??" oh my... Peter just had punched her?!?!?! He's a dead man the next time I see him

tini: "no no don't make it worser I will handle it by myself and it doesn't hurt that much anymore"

jorge: I put my arms around her and hold her tight and whisper "okay if you want that I will leave it. but if he ever does its again you have to tel mee okay? you can tell me everything and if you need my help I will be there for you" I still hold her tight and close my eyes but then I hear her cry really really soft. I let her a little bit so I can watch her in the eyes. "hey, what's wrong??"

tini: "oh nothing, I'm just so happy that I have you! I feel save when you hold me and your words made me just so happy..."

i feel that i get a little smile on my face

jorge: "I'm very happy to hear that but i have to confess that i also feel something special when i hold you in my arms"

and then they hold each other tight for a few minutes

*an hour or two later*

Jorge and tini are just having through the whole studio, they're are running through the whole set of violetta. they're sining on the little stage of violetta. Leon plays the guitar and they're singing together. After a while they come really close while they're almost at the end of the song. Their faces are so close but then they hear something at the enter of the studio and pull both immediately back. and then go very awkwardly off the stage.

tini: "eh Jorge, who was that.... I'm scared"

jorge: "ehh I don't know.... follow me"

tini walks really close behind jorge. she grabs his arm and hold him tight. they walk closely to the big hall. and then they hear a screamy laud (ugly and false) voice: "hellooo?? Is here someonee??" tini hold jorge now even more tight than first. She whispers: "jorge I'm afraid"

jorge: "don't worry I'm with you, we're together"

they see a shadow walking through the hall. tini and jorge stand still and tini put now both her arms around him an put her head to his chest.

jorge: I know I should people really scared actually but now this moment when tini hold me like this I just only could wish for it to be forever like this. But oh yeah focus jorge focus. (only text between these " " are said out loud the other are only thoughts)

tini whispers: "oh no its come closer"

jorge: "I'm with you, I'm with you"

they hold each other tight and then they see a black figure in the hall. I comes closer and closer

tini: "AAAAAAAHAAAAAH NOOO STOP! STAY AWAY, I DON'T WANT TO DIEEEE!!!!!!"

and then the black figure turns the light on......