Special chapter ( Sweet Goodbye)

A/N: if you have read other generations, feel free to read this chapter, but if it is your first time reading PT, then I suggest you skip this one and read the others first and return to this after 4th gen.

This is the main reason why I stopped mentioning Tharn & Type starting 5th gen.

Some may not be comfortable reading this. If your heart is ready to know the reason feel free to read.

Thank you for loving PT. Support the other generations too, please ❤❤❤

To be honest, I have no plan of posting it here. I just want to answer why I don't mention them anymore.

"Babe, we made it, right?" Type smiled at me.

"Yes, baby. We made it ."

No breaking up. We promised to be with each other forever till our last breath. It would always be Tharn and Type.

"Will you be okay if I leave you first? Tell me you will be okay. Tell me I don't have to worry." He asked me. He keeps telling me that he can feel it already. He accomplished his purpose in life, to accompany me for the rest of our lives and make me happy.

"I still can't, baby. "

He smiled bitterly. "I love you so much, Tharn Kirigun. I am glad to have you. I've been telling you every time that I don't want to die before you. I am so scared to leave you here. I am scared that you'll be hurt. Can you promise me that you will be fine? Don't go crazy crying because you missed me."Type laughed.
"That white Prada there, let me wear it. Yours is besides that suit. I have already prepared it, so you don't have to worry. Tell Kai."

"I still can't, baby. Can you hold a little more? I want to go with you. You can't leave me alone. Should we do it together?"

"No, you have to wait for your time." Type is getting weaker as days go by.

I started skipping my meals. I want to die with my love. My grandsons are scolding me, telling me I need to be strong.
For what? I can't live in a world without Type.

"Eat." Type ordered. Even if he was weak, he still managed to feed me. "My husband, I know you will cry a lot but, please do me a favor, please be well after crying. You're the only guy in my life. I only want to see you happy."

His words are stabbing my wounded heart.
I can't imagine living in a world without him.
I want to die now.

"Can you hold me, please?" He asked sweetly.
I lay beside him on the bed. He rested his head on my shoulder. "My life with you has been the best because of your love. I am the luckiest to have a loving husband like you."

I am caressing his hair.
My tears keep streaming down.
I can feel it in his words. He is already bidding goodbye.

"Tell me you'll be okay, please? Please, babe."

I want him to stop worrying.

"I will. I promise. For you." I am trying to hold my tears.

"Always my good boy." He reached for my cheeks and kissed me on my lips. "Thank you for the best life you have given me. I owe my life to you ever since you saved me from those guys. I'll leave happy now that I am not worried. Yours forever, babe."

He has been staying like that on my shoulder. "Rest now, baby. I hope to meet you again in our next lives. Yours forever too."

He is not moving already.
My tears keep falling from my eyes.
You need to be okay, Tharn.

I put him in the bed. Still beautiful when sleeping. "I love you so much. Thank you for not giving up on me. You have to wait for me. Do not worry about your husband." I talked to him. I've said everything to him.

People might see that my way of loving you is wrong, but we made it, right? We are happy to be with each other.

"I love you, Type, baby. I will meet you again, and we will stay for another lifetime. In your next life, you have to wait for me. You can't look at any guy. I will find you, and we will be the happiest again. Thank you, baby. Thank you for making me whole. Thank you for not giving up. I love you so much." I kissed him one last time.

I want to stay longer beside him. "Thank you. Wait for me." I am glad that it was not hard for him. He left peacefully.

I called Kai. He knows how to handle this. I don't know how to do it. I carried Type and waited outside for Kai. We will bring him to the mansion. As planned, any members of my family will be buried there.

Kai arrived crying with the Elites. He was with Cole. "Dada, you have to be strong," Kai told me.

"I don't think I can. Shall we?" We will go to Type's mansion where his grandparents are buried too.

The Elites want to help me carry my Type. He is heavier than usual. "No, no one can touch my baby. I can carry him."

I've been locking myself in my room. Without him, I just don't know how to live. It's been eight days since Type left me, but the pain is still here. I told him I'd be fine so that he could leave peacefully, but no matter what I tried to do, I just couldn't.

"Dada." That was baby Ira's voice. "Open, dada."

I opened the door. He is holding a plastic cup half filled with water. "For you, dada. My dad asked me to sleep. So I am sleeping here, so you are not alone."

He didn't wait for me to answer. I never let anyone sleep on this bed, but Ira looks like Type so much. He always loves dressing up.
"Miracle, be good always. Will you? When you love, you only love one. Okay?"

"I love many, dada."
Soon he will understand it.
He is not even three years old. I saw him looking in front. "Hi, mama." Miracle waved in front of us.

"Where is mama, baby?" I asked Ira.

"There, sitting." He pointed to the empty chair. "Wait, I can't hear." He walked towards the chair. "Dada, mama said it's time. He is waiting."

I cried. I took the suit he prepared for me before he left and wore it. He wants me to be handsome all the time.

Ira walked towards me and cupped my cheeks. "Good job. Handsome as ever."
Ira said it without stuttering. Was it a message from Type?

"Sleep now, dada. When you wake up, you will be happy with mama."

I can feel his presence. I smiled before I sleep. See you soon, my baby.