Chapter 14 Hi, Max

Just by walking, Tharn can intimidate the people surrounding him. He's walking on his way to his office, being followed by two handsome bodyguards. His aura is filled with perfection and oozing with sex appeal that can make people drool just by staring.
He is aware of his charm but never dares to notice their attention. In his eyes, there's only one guy that deserves him and is capable of making him crazy.

He is holding a paper bag filled with Type's outfit for their bar hang-out later. The younger asked him to bring this so he could go straight to his office.

He has no sleep at all. His lover got so excited and didn't let him sleep. They just made love the whole night. Both of their stamina are incomparable. Both can't just get enough of each other.

Tharn's POV

I texted Joong again to remind him to keep Type on guard. I am very sure that my boyfriend's beauty attracted many students. He is so charming just don't make him mad, or he will evolve into something monstrous.

I hung his clothes neatly. He chose a sexy top for later. I'll let him since I would be there with him. No one can touch him, especially in my presence.

It was already afternoon, and Type was supposed to arrive anytime. I called the managers of each department to let their staff stay in their seats this afternoon. My wife will come, and I don't want anyone to ruin his mood again.

I asked my secretary to make a coffee for me. I'm too sleepy. I need something to boost my energy.

I heard a buzz from the lobby. It means he just got inside the building. This is not my idea, okay? Someone from the strategic team proposed this one. They want everyone to be ready. They are not afraid of Type being a trouble maker. They are afraid of me, of how I will react when they cause trouble to my wife.

Just a few minutes, I see him opening the door. He hugged me right away and sat on my lap.

"Is that a coffee, baby?" He asked me.

"Yes, it is. You know I'm too sleepy. We still have time. You can sleep in the bed. I'll wake you up later." I have a room inside my office, just in case I need to stay late, which never happened because my wife here never allowed me.

"No, baby, I'll grab some coffee from the coffee shop as well. Is your secretary busy? I'll ask her to buy for me."

"I don't think she's busy. I'll call her, okay?" I squeezed his cute lil belly.

"No need, baby. I'll just go there." He cupped my cheeks and kissed me on the tip of my nose.

Type's POV

I want to play a little. I went straight to the lobby where my favorite secretary was seated and three beautiful girls on the floor reception area.

"Hi, Miss secretary, remember me?"

She answered me nervously. I wonder why. "Yes, boss, do you need something?"

"I need you to go to Starbucks. Buy me Java chip frappe, less syrup, non-dairy almond milk, no whip. You can also buy for you.. and how about you girls, what do you like?" I asked the three anxious girls.
"Buy something for them as well."

I'm in a good mood today.

"Get my credit card from Tharn," I asked her, and she instantly complied.

I stayed in the lobby so Tharn could finish all his paper works. For sure, he can't focus with me being there.

I talked to the girls to ease my boredom. It's been a year, but I always forget their names.

I like the cute girl here. She can talk to me without stuttering. We just talked about Tharn. Is he possessive? Does he baby talk? Is he caring and all? They sure have a lot of questions. We talked about their love life as well. Okay, I just picked a random topic for the sake of talking.

Someone entered the glass door, and my eyes met a familiar person. The one standing in front of me is Tul, my boyfriend's business partner in one of his shopping malls. I got pretty shocked to see one of his men at his back. I saw Max smiling at me seductively.

"Hey, Type, did you miss me?"