Chapter 38 rawr

Type's POV

I woke up without Tharn on my side.

"B-babe!!!" I scream.

I saw him running back to the room.

"Why? what happened?" Tharn is worried.

I just squeezed him into a tight hug. "I thought you left already without waking me up. My kiss?"

Tharn kissed me. "Good morning, baby. I was downstairs lifting weights."

"Don't forget your promise, okay?"

"Fine. But can you go to my office at lunchtime so we can eat together?" Hubby asked me.

"Sure. Tell Joong, babe." That fucking Joong never believes me. "Anyway, babe, do you know I dreamed of those gangsters last night?"

"And who gave you the permission to dream about other guys?" I giggled because of his petiness.

"I wonder where they are."

"You won't see them. I made sure of that."

"Did you kill them?"

"Do I look like a murderer?" I want to nod for agreement, but I'm afraid he'll get pissed. Tharn looks like he wants to kill sometimes.

"Of course not, babe." I just chuckled.

"I made sure that they can never get back on their feet again. Don't worry. I just close down all the business related to them." The money can do anything, I guess.

"I see. I'll go back to sleep. See you later, babe."

~~~~
I am already in his office, walking like an actual owner of this building. I went straight to the elevator and closed it right away. I don't want any hassle today. When I arrived at the top floor, I waved Hello at the recipient's desk girls. Fuck it. I still can't remember their names except for the girl named Ana. She was the talkative one but still scared of me, though. rawr...

I entered the room to see him and his secretary seriously talking. I didn't knock on the door, of course.

"Am I disturbing you?" I just raised one of my eyebrows and sat on his lap.

"No, sir." The secretary nervously answered.

"Then why did you stop talking?"

I heard my boyfriend giggle. "Am I funny to you?" Tharn stopped laughing and answered me with a serious face. "No, baby."

"I just reported his schedule, sir. He just told me the appointments that need to be canceled this afternoon." I am not in the mood, so I ask her to go out. She looks so nervous when I am just asking.

"Not in the mood, baby?" He rests his head on my shoulder.

"Call me when the lunch is ready."

"What do you wanna eat, babe?" I was about to enter the small room when he asked me.

"Anything except your dick." I heard him laugh before I closed the door.

After a few minutes, he came inside the room.

"I ordered food. Pantry? Or here?" He asked me where we would eat. I'm not in the mood to socialize with others.

"Here."

"That's new." He just left the room to get food.

"You're so moody today, baby." He entered the room with a paper bag full of food.

"What time are we going? I'm bored here."

"Let's go after eating then. Stop being cranky there, baby." Everything he is saying annoys me today.

We were already in the supermarket to do the grocery. Tharn didn't notice that many girls were staring at him because he was busy talking to me. I tossed a hanky at him.

"I'm not sweating, babe." He told me.

"Cover your face, damn it." I heard him laugh. "Did I mention that you were extra annoying today?"

Why can't these women focus on their own boyfriends? I know mine is hotter, but can they fuck off? I hate anyone looking at Tharn like he is such a delicious meal.

I saw a sexy lady eyeing my boyfriend, and because I was mad, I just pinched my boyfriend on his back, which made him grunt. That's your punishment for being handsome.

"Ouch...Baby? What did I do?"

"You're so cute. So irresistible." He is still rubbing his back.

I slid my hand in his shirt to caress his back.

"I think you're jealous of those girls."

"How can you be so confident like that? Why would I be jealous?" Of course, I'm going to deny it.

Tharn put his arms on my shoulder and kissed me on my lips. "Babe, we are in public." I told him.

"Don't care. Will kiss you anywhere I want." It felt good, though. At least those women can see who is the owner of this hot guy. Drool over him as much as you want, but you can never have him.

Tharn's POV

We didn't even make love last night because of his mood swings. I don't know why he's jealous, though.

I never intend to make him jealous. Type is scarier when mad. He throws things at me intentionally and will apologize after. Crazy.

I'm about to go to office, so I need to wake him up. "Baby, I'll go now. Chup." He just pushed my face. "Class later. Bye."

~~
I entered the room, and he was not there. I was about to shower when I noticed that he was inside the bathroom.

"Baby, what are you doing there? I wanna go shower too." I started taking off my shirt and my pants. "Baby?" He is not answering, so I just sat on the bed with just my boxers on.

When he opened the door, I saw how shocked he was. What is he doing there exactly? Why is he surprised like that? I saw him went in again, and when he returned, he threw some shampoo bottles at me.

"What the hell is your problem?" I'm beginning to get mad because of his actions also.

"I will fucking kill you. The camera is on. I just took a quick break to pee."

And yes his laptop is there. I can see the people in the thumbnails moving. Damnit. I rushed inside the bathroom.

"Flirt." He screamed outside.

"You should have told me." I shouted back. That was embarrassing.

"Baby, my clothes in the closet, please."

"Get it yourself." Type yelled.

"You sure, baby?"

Few seconds I heard him knock on the door with a pair of clothes in his hand. "You really love showing off your body."

"Baby, they may have seen it, but they cannot touch what's yours." I can see that he is seriously furious. "How about I'll take you here right now." I saw him thinking about my offer.

"I still have a meeting with the group." He said.

"This will be quick. Just give me ten minutes."

He closed his laptop and entered our love nest.