Chapter 4 Where is Type?

Tharn's POV

I canceled all my meetings because I knew that Type would ask for more. I was right. We did it again on my swivel chair. He is facing the chair while I'm thrusting my dick from his behind. I bent down so I could taste his lips. Damn good, baby.
"I want more, baby. Faster. Fuck me harder." Type screamed. His body is really asking for more. Thankful that my room is soundproof, or they'll hear my Type's sexy moans. He pushed me on the chair and let me sit down properly. Then he sat on my lap, spreading his legs wider for me. I can see how his hole swallowed my whole shaft. I thrust deeper inside him. When I was about to cum, I pulled it out and released my hot liquid into his mouth. I love it when he swallows my load. I kissed him and tasted my cum on his lips. I hope he visits me here in the office all the time.

After showering, I helped him get dressed.

"Babe, can we go shopping today?" This is what I hate the most. "Can you go with Max instead?"

"How about I'll make Max my boyfriend instead of you?"

"What the hell are you talking about, Type?" I asked angrily.

"You always make him follow me, and now you want me to go shopping with him too?"

"You know I'm busy!" I had already canceled important meetings for him.

"Yes, you are. But you always have enough time for our sex. I am just asking for a small favor. What kind of boyfriend are you?"

"What the hell, babe? Why are we fighting over this again? I didn't even give an order for him to follow you today."

"Trust me, when I see Max watching me again, I swear I'll kiss him hard that he'll forget I'm his boss' boyfriend. How about that? I think he is bound to be a better boyfriend because he knows much more about me than you do. Plus he has time for me."

He really knows my weakness.

"I'll kill both of you then." I threatened.
After our wild sex, now he's trying to infuriate me like this.

"Correction, you'll kill him. You can't kill me and you know why." Type raised a brow. He is right.

"Babe, stop this already. I'm tired."
I have no time to argue today.

"Text Joong. I'm going home now." Type is the only one who can order me around like this.

I texted Joong and decided to go home with Type.

This is our daily routine. We always fight every day. But of course, we will never break up no matter what. That's the rule.

"I'll go home with you, babe." I told him, but he ignored me.

I tried kissing him inside the car, but he didn't respond again. I don't care if Joong is watching.

I asked Joong to drive us to Type's favorite boutique instead. I lost again.

"We're going to shop now. Don't be mad anymore." He's still ignoring me.
"Please talk, babe." I really don't know why it's a big deal for him. He knows very well that I'm not too fond of crowded places.

"I want my freedom back." He said it softly while his eyes were busy scanning outside.

"You should be happier. I'm keeping you safe."

"Yes. Safe. But I don't want anyone manipulating my life. Can you just be a normal boyfriend?" He asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean someone who will not treat me like his bitch." He looked at Joong. "Let's go home, please."

~~~~
The next day, I drove him to school. He went inside without saying goodbye to me.

I'm in my office waiting for Type's reply. I messaged him several times.
I texted Joong because he is always on standby near his university. Type didn't even contact him.

I asked Max to go to his school and find Type.

I really can't focus on my work knowing that no one can reach him.

I heard my phone ringing. It was Max calling.

"Did you see him?"

"Negative boss. They said he left already this morning and just attended one subject."

"Damn,Max! Find him, or I'm going to kill you all." I yelled.

I flipped my desk and break everything inside my office. I swear if you don't return today in time, I will not let you out again. I don't care about the freedom you're asking for. I just want to be near you every time.