Chapter 64 Mama and Dada

Tharn's POV

I swear my wife is so moody. Minutes ago, he was being extra sweet. What did I do wrong again? I checked my iPad and saw his post. See? He even posted my picture with the twins captioned "Most important guys in my life." I tried massaging my knee. That seriously hurts. Hell, what's wrong with him?

I checked my messages and found the latest one from my friend Pam. She was the one who introduced me to Sophia before. I laughed when I saw her private message.

"Why are you laughing?" That was a quick shower.

"Did you wash yourself properly?"

"What happened to 'I LOVE YOUR NATURAL SCENT, BABY'? I thought you wouldn't mind even I don't shower."

"Of course, of course." I chuckled.

"Stop showing your teeth you flirty guy." I pressed my lips holding my laughter.

"Why is that girl chatting you?"

"Girl who?" I pretended to be clueless. He'll be angrier to know that I checked the message.

"GIRL WHO YOUR FACE! Such a liar. I know that face, babe. You already seen it right? She has the guts to greet you first. Who the hell does she think she is? Is she competing with me?"

"It's your time to chill now, baby." I can't hold my smile. I find him so funny when he is like this. "What do you mean? I seriously didn't see anything. Let me check." I pretended opening my messages.

He immediately grabbed my iPad. I saw him pressing the screen. He must be deleting it.

"Make sure you didn't see it. I'm the one who needs to greet you first." He yelled. Why so mad over small things?

"I didn't." Sometimes I need to lie a little to avoid argument. He'll make this issue big for sure.

"Okay. Good." He sighed.

"What about your promise, baby? I did a good job earlier right? I enjoyed shopping with you." I brushed her thighs with my fingers gently.

"Yeah you are good in faking." I smiled. I know he is not seriously mad when he acts like this.

I pulled him into a tight hug. "Smells so good." I nuzzled into his neck and brush my fingers across his chest.

He changed his mood right away and faced me. "Don't dare cheat on me." His voice sounds like he is threatening me, but his facial expression is more like pleading.

"Do you really think I would dare? Baby you do know how crazy I am over you. I will never. I swear to cut my precious guy down there by myself when you caught me cheating." I raised my right arm as a sign of pledge.

"Good. Now kiss me." I kissed him softly, but he deepened it. This is why I like Type being jealous sometimes before doing this at night because he is being more dominant.

I can hear his little moans in between kisses. I'm not wearing anything except for my boxers so I can feel his skin touching me.

"Can you try to be bot for once?"

"Baby, please ask me anything, but not this one." He smirked.

"You really didn't even think twice. I am just curious." He smiled sincerely. "Don't you want to try?" He raised both of his eyebrows up and down repeatedly. Hell.

"No. Period." Fuck I can't imagine myself being the bottom over Type.

"Okay, I'm the bottom then." He placed his mouth near my ear. "You will never experience the pleasure I am receiving." He seductively whispered.