Chapter 34 meet my handsome boyfriend

Tharn's POV

This is new to me, but I really had fun earlier. I guess it's not so bad to eat with other people.

We are already preparing to leave. My Type was still talking to Thanya. I still don't like that girl, but I don't hate her that much anymore, which is sort of an improvement.

"Baby, can we go now?" I'm already bored waiting.

"Give me a minute, babe." He went to the comfort room.

Thanya walked towards me. "What do you want?" I'm not in the mood to talk.

"Thanks for bringing Tee here. You can visit us always anytime. I can always lend my room to you guys."

As if her room is so nice to stay in. "Can you call him Type, for god's sake Thanya?" I heard her chuckle.  "If he wants to visit here again, I will allow him as long as you're not gonna flirt with my boyfriend." She now laughed loudly. What the hell is wrong with this crazy lady?

"I will not, I promise. He is like a brother to me now, and last night I saw how he is deeply in love with you. I just wish luck for the both of you." At least she talked sense for the first time.

"Let's go, babe. Thanya, please take care and update me on Thorn's improvements. We'll visit from time to time. Right, babe?" I just nodded to end the conversation.

We were already in the car when he asked me to sleep on his lap.

"Sleep now. I know you had a hard time sleeping last night." He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. "Thank you so much for today, babe. I really appreciate it."

Type's  POV

My hubby was already in a deep sleep when Joong looked at me. "Focus on the road."
I don't want to be involved in an accident anymore.

"I wonder why the boss is sleepy?"

"I know what you want to say. And I'm telling you to shut up already, or I will sew your lips together."

Even Joong and Benj look so sleepy too. Am I the only one who had a lovely sleep last night?

"Both of you look so sleepy. Do you want me to drive?"

"Do you want us to be killed by the boss? And he needs your lap. I can't replace your position there." Joong chuckled.

"So funny, Joong." I said sarcastically.

~~~~
A month later...

Two weeks ago, My hubby enrolled me in an online class. At last, I have something productive to do.

I just stayed here at home. He always goes to his work late and goes home earlier than his usual time.

My group mates in the research were meeting through video call when my hubby arrived.

"Baby, why are you still there? It should have ended earlier, right?" Tharn asked.

"Meeting babe." I forgot our mic was on, and I heard them teasing me.
"This will end soon. Go." He kissed me quickly on my cheek.

"We didn't see him. Move the camera, Type." One of my group mates asked me.

"Let's just continue. I'll show him to you next time."  I told them.

We were dividing our parts for the paper. We were 4 in a group. After discussion, we decided to meet up at least once so we could better exchange our ideas.

When I was done with the call, Tharn went out of the shower room.

"Babe. We're going to meet for a discussion. Allow me, please."