I am her

Where should we start...
I'll start with the night you met her, it was around twelve, she asked you to say her name, call her princess and babygirl, she needed to feel loved... She liked the way you bit your lip, and for you she bit her finger and batted her eyelashes...
She was surprised when you fell asleep on the phone, a boy staying longer than usual made her question "is he different?"
The next day she began to notice little things about you... The way you smiled and your big brown eyes. She longed to hear your heart beat... She longed to touch you, but 600 miles and no money stood in her way, so when you told her "I don't need to be with you physically to love you" she cried.
When you told her you loved her for the first time - she cried
When you asked her if she really meant it when she said she loved you - she cried.
When a girl much prettier than her said she liked you - she cried.
She's cried a river and half for you and now she's drowning in it.
She wondered when you didn't ask about her poems if you were just the same as everyone else...
Then she asked herself "is it me?"
After all her own father didn't love her. She was never enough for anyone to stay. She knew that, but she wondered if you were different.
She wondered if she could save you from yourself, she wanted fight your demons for you. She tired but you would let her in, you wouldn't even open the door. She was outside, clinging the the railing of your jagged stairs, blood gushing from the blisters she's gotten from trying to pry you open. All you had to do was open up. And yeah you could say you were scared but don't you think she was too? She's been to the farthest parts of this universe and still feels she should go further for you..
Her river of tears are flooding the streets but you don't care, you are stuck in your tower of pride, built on your fears and "commitment issues".
Your favorite songs speak of being left behind, forgotten, and look at what your doing.
She misses you, even your fights, she'd rather cry over you you than laugh at someone else and she so fucking terrified she'll never be whole again....