31- Six Years Earlier

Sam Winters

'What about this one?' I take a shirt off the rack, and hold it up against me.

Jensen takes a step back, looking at the shirt and considering me wearing it.

"Too dark." He says, and takes the shirt from my hands, putting it back on the rack.

'Well that's because you have on sunglasses in the mall.'

Jensen also had a black beanie on. You couldn't really recognize him, and I assumed that's what he was going for with being out in public with me.

"I have an idea," he wraps his arms around my waist, leaning down to whisper in my ear. "Why don't we go to the store with all of the sexy lingerie things and get you something to wear?"

A shiver runs down my spine.

'You're really kinky.'

I feel his chest rumble with a laugh, and he leans down, pressing his lips against my neck and he begins to make a mark.

'What are you doing?' My breathing begins to stagger.

He ignores me as he sucks harder, and I bite my lip to keep any noise from coming out.

Finally he stops sucking on my neck, but not without pressing a kiss on the spot.

I silently gasp at how sensitive that spot is now.

'Did you just give me a hickey?'

"Yup. Now let's go get you something sexy." He turns me around, his hands still on my waist.

'I came here to get a few new shirts.'

"No one ever comes to the mall to just get one thing. Cmon, let's go."

I pout because he does have an extremely valid point with that, but I let him release my waist and take my hand.

He pulls me along with him as we exit the store and to the one with all the lingerie.

I feel my cheeks burning as we enter the store. I can feel his eyes scanning each and every item in the store, and imagining what they would look like on me.

"Look at this one. It's green." He pulls me to look at a strappy piece that was on a mannequin. Of course he wanted me to wear green. At least it wasn't an ugly shade of the color. It actually looked really nice.

It also looked uncomfortable. How would I be able to get that on me anyways?

"Want to go try it on?" Jensen bends down to whisper in my ear again.

I take the strappy green thing from him. 'No. If I wear it, then you'll take me right here and now.'

"I know, that's why I want you to try it on." He smirks, and I hit his chest with the green lingerie piece.

'I'll only wear it if you buy it for me.'

"Deal." I could feel his dark eyes burning a stare into me through the sunglasses he wore.

I will admit, he looked really dark and mysterious while he was trying to hide from the public.

"Sam?" A voice asks, and I stiffen.

No, no no no.

I reluctantly turn around, and I'm face to face with a person I didn't want to see ever again.

Last time we were together, he hit me and walked out. A few hours later I met Jensen.

I glare at him.