Disclaimer

Hello hello hello!

Just a few things before we get started here that I would like to just let y'all know and get out of the way asap

1- Please do NOT read all of the six years earlier chapters before going into present day. It will ruin the flow of the story that I want you guys to experience. I formatted everything the way it is for a reason. I know it'll flip flop back and forth, but just trust me on this. So please be a respectful reader on my story

2- this story is SMUTTY! Even though I know y'all are spicy little freaks, I am putting warnings before each scene starts just in case you don't want to read it because I know it makes some people uncomfortable.

Another note on that- in by no means am I the best smut writer, or writer in general. The scenes are still enjoyable though if I do say so myself ;)

3- there is MPREG! If that is not your cup of tea, then that sounds like a personal problem. You clicked on this story and idk what else to tell ya. Just simply leave if you don't like it, no need to leave rude comments.

4- there is themes of S/A. I did my best to keep it brief and not as detailed. I will also put trigger warnings on those areas, but just know it's kinda a major part in why one of the characters is the way he is. In by no means do I ever condone S/A, and if you do then please leave and get off my page.

5- baseball is also another major part in this story. Don't think I'm dumb though, because I do come from an MLB loving family and know everything about the sport. Ive even played it for 9 years in a row. So because I don't want to ruin any actual teams reputation, the MLB teams in this story will be FAKE!!

The story takes place in Denver, and I know their team is the Rockies. But once again for the sake of this story and not wanting to ruin anyones favorite team, I won't be using their name and colors.

6- one of the characters does speak asl. When he signs, his quotations will be marked 'like this' instead of "this"

That's all, enjoy reading!
-Sunny