The Believable Beings

Chapter 1

His Immortal Children

Ugh where am I, whats going on.I feel as if im floating on thin air and I could never touch the ground again.My name is unknown, my family is unknown my characteristics are unknown.Im unknown, all beacause of one reason.

I am a ghost!

I sit on this empty desk aimously.Sitting on the sidelines, and all I think about, is,why.I have no one to talk to except one, him.I don't know what it is, I dont even know anything about myself.I don't know why people can't see me, I dont touch, smell, or even taste.I dont even remember the last time I ate.But he, it comforts me, My dark side is the one I talk to.The dark side is me!

But now ill get to the real story about my escapeable happening.

I walk down stairs in the Thomas house why can't they notice, I say quietly to myself.Well, I guess it's something,like I'm haunting a average family like I always do.It turned 7:00, Halie the Thomas families daughter had to go to the school.I started to wonder what would it feel like to haunt a whole entire school.At that point, I didn't know where I got the idea haunt.Then I said, I might as well get out the house, nothing bad could go wrong.

Come on Halie,its time to go Mr Thomas yelled.I just waited until the car was done warming up!Mr. Thomas kept on saying "bye honey"to Mrs Thomas.I rode in the back seat of Mr Thomas car.The car pulled left the house and went straight to the highway.Then I started to hear noises,my dark side was schreeching.It was irritating me!I began to scream out loud, not knowing that no-one could hear me.But I was terribly wrong! Stop, stop now, I had srceamed.Mr Thomas heard me, and then his ear started bleeding.Father, father,dad are you ok, Halie said over again and again.She picked up her phone to call 911.She wanted to call her mom first.The phone went straight to voicemail."The person you are is calling is not available, please try again later"!She screamed at the phone ,Pick up, why wont you pick up.I was still screaming,why are you screeching, your hurting Mr Thomas.STOP!

Mr Thomas let go of the wheel and the car crashed!I heard two voices as I slightly came back to reality.Oh no, what've I done I blurted out not knowing there were people revolving me.Then two teens said to me,Where Gods Immortal Children!