The Believable Beings

Chapter 20

Lonely

Sometimes I wonder what Kaden goes through, I mean what goes through his head or how does he survive, even when he's all alone.

Kaden I'm coming for you, don't you worry.I'm screamed that over and over again as the monsters were grabbing onto me as if they wanted to bring me down.I'm screamed out loud one more time, Kaden!

Mmmmmmm, Kaden was starting to talk to himself in his head.What am I going to do, I'm scared Lonesome, I'm scared Josh.Hey you, shut up in there the guard said.Lonesome what do I do.Ok. take him out and bring him to the torture room.NOW! Ok boss, come on little boy your coming with me.

COME ON JOSHUA ARE YOU GOING TO LET THEM END YOU LIKE THIS OR ARE YOU GOING TO LET HER KILL YOUR LITTLE FRIEND UP THERE, ITS YOUR CHOICE.

I open my eyes I was just about to get ready to give up but, I'm not going to let a little creeps get In my way of saving Kaden and Lonesome.I push them away a start to go upwards I struggled but I was almost there until, one grabbed onto me, but it was someone familiar.You, should learn how to say hi more often if not you deserve to burn like you should've a while ago.HAILE!

What, but I thought..., you thought nothing you idiot, I miss my family and that means I want to go and you stay down or I'm not letting go.

JOSHUA, SHE HOLDING ONTO LIFE, SHE NEEDS TO GO.

No I will not do anything to her again i've hurt her to much already.(But if I don't do something, Kaden might...!I can't help you I'm sorry, I felt the urge to cry, I crawled up until I got to the top, I will save the both of us.What do you think your doing i've done this before it doesn't work.I crawled out.I then grab onto her I'm going to get you out, it won't work Im stuck here, I broke a rule.What, I said but the rest grabbed her.Ahhhhhh, just let go of me please just tell my little brother that I will play with him once more, if you can,I look at her, Thank You.I hesitate at first then I let go and the hole closes.

BYE HAILE , I PROMISE I WILL DO AS YOU ASK!

She waves and smiles, I felt better for her, she let go.But I felt pain when I said that.

Bravo you managed to get out, I turned and Kaden had beat marks and cuts all over her body.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM, YOU MONSTER I SCREAMED OUT LOUD!

I taught him a lesson and this was his punishment.

Now leave me your getting in my way, she pushes me aside and I fall to the ground.

KADEN!

He lifts up his head and picks up his hand.

You all will die now, then wind was blowing hard and the gaurds were turning into dust.

You see what he is, he's the real monster, take him I'm finished with him anyways.KADEN STOP, STOP NOW!

KADEN STOP

He looks up at me and stare, and puts his hand down.

I walk up to him and the chains come right off, he continues to look at me.And then he burst out crying, they chained me up and beat and they threatened to kill me and the vampire gaurds were mean and I was scared.I know but it's ok now, he wipes his face.

I turn to see Kaden as we start to walk towards the hospital again.Did I mention I'm hungry to and then he talks to me tge whole way there.

But that got me to wonder what power this young boy possessed, and what is really about him that I don't know, but all I knew is that he was safe.

And this time he picked up Lonesome!