The Believable Beings

Chapter 13

Promises To Be Made

Promises, I couldn't keep mine.But I will and more to come.For everyone I love.That's a promise!

Let her go,me continuing to scream at the guy.Don't touch her, Kaden looked at and he knew the rage I had.

Wow, so this is who would come for her.

With a simple sigh that came him, you don't understand anything.

The way his voice sounded.It was like a demon was speaking,I all wanted to was hurt him demon or not.But I felt like I wasn't getting the picture!

What are you saying, that I dont understand.

Do you really know her,your just a useless child getting in my way,but ill spare some time to clear you on some information,he said like he didn't care.

She is very different, this girl died before.But she came back some how.

THIS GIRL REINCARNATED HERSELF WHEN SHE WAS DEAD DO YOU KNOW WHAT SUCH POWER COULD BE USED FOR, he said as he screamed at me.

I gasped,that's not true, so your saying she died Chloe died.I looked at him.

He raised his hands in the air!

That's not all I want something very special, something every human needs to see.I want her eye.

What is her eye special!

No,he came up to me a inch, Kaden had growled at him.I put my hands in fromt of him and told him not to go.

Then he looked like he was going to throw up something then his tongue came out but it wasn't just that it was also his eye.

I want her eye because im also a ghost and eating will give me body parts.Im going to eat her piece by piece until shes nothing but ghost and human particles.

I stared at him with so much rage in my eyes.All I heard was!

SCREAM!

SCREAM!

SCREAM!

I turned my head towards Kaden.

Then I burst out with a loud scream the same one I used in the car.

Kaden covered his ears!

The guy had just walked up to me very slowly.

Something started sticking out of his stomach and then it completely came out of him.

It was a long syph, then he ran up to me.

I screamed louder for one second then he punched me in the stomach.

I took a big breath as soon as he punched me.

Then he started whispering to me.You'll never do anything else forever one touch with this will erase you from this world and theres nothing you could do to change that.I screamed at him!

YOU'LL NEVER HAVE CHLOE,YOU HEAR ME,NO MATTER WHAT , I screamed to him.

His eyes widened, he picked me up.Wait where's the kid,he said with so much curiosity.

He carried Chloe to the front door when he wasn't noticing.

NO YOU'LL NEVER TAKE HER FROM ME!

His spyh had gotten longer and he cut Kaden in the arm.

He made a silent and short growl, I didn't want niether of them to get hurt.

GO KADEN I SAID SCREAMING AT HIM!

He walked out of there with Chloe on the side of him.As soon as he walked out, the guy had dropped me on the ground.

Where do you think your going I said to him.

He had started walking out of the garage but there was something that had stopped.

It was like a shield that he couldn't get out of this place.

There was something or someone that was doing it.

That's when I saw it!

I saw the smoke once again,but it was different it was black and filled with darkness.