The Believable Beings

Chapter 7

Understanding

I need to figure who this mysterious girl is, and fast.

I just stayed on that endless thinking to myself was that real or not.I can't sit here pretending to cry.I can't anways,all I could is pray for her saftey.I was hoping to get Vladimir and Brianna, But that will have to wait I just need some time to think about that problem.Hmm, maybe I could go to a police department to get answers about her.Ok, its a plan!

I disappeared still upset about what happened,and about Chloe.I needed some answers and now.

I went towards the front of the police department.Me forgetting that they can't see me I jump back and completely catch myself.

See you later father.Ok I need you to watch the police department very carefully with all your might ill be back.Ok father, im 14 I could gaurd one measly police department.Ok son see you ill bring back some donuts for you.

I listen as the father leaves him all bye himself.Then I teleport in and walk past the front counter.I go into this room that is so Cramped, that has a lot of files.Ok how do I find someone like Chloe in files.

My hands phased right through the first time I did it.It was so frustrating I could'nt touch it at all.How am I supposed to find out about Chloe now.

I went out to the front desk!But all of sudden I burst out screaming.

CHLOE WHERE ARE YOU.

The young teen said,who's there,is there anyone there.It's a little too lare for anyone to be here.If you have a problem we'll fix it tomorrow bright and early in the morning.

I walked up to him and said,you could hear me.

Get out of my head stop talking to me who are you.He was shaking everywhere and look like he was going mad.

Then he looked up at me and said so softly and quitly once he stood up and looked towards me.

GHOST