The Believable Beings

Chapter 22

The Miracle

Vladimir, wake up, Vladimir you have too Brianna kept on yelling.Brianna sat in the chair inside the room the nurses gave her.Until she was thinking about how she got to the castle.

Brianna screamed at Vladimir, to wake up, with tears falling on him.She knew that Father's Castle was Collapsing! Then Someone ran walked towards brianna with a hoodie on his or her head.Then the person took out there hand and picked up Vladimir and put him on there back.Brianna was very Surprised and then ran but not to fast.They finally got out of the rubble and then Brianna looked at the person.They walked to the hospital not saying a word at all to each other, Brianna was worried about Vladimir and hoped he was ok.

They all got to the hospital, until Brianna broke the silence, who are you?The person gave her to the hospital nurses and doctors.The weird person then turned around and went out the door.Wait Brianna screamed and ran fast.But once she came out the door the person was gone.Brianna, then looked back into the present, because she heard Vladimir speak.I need water Vladimir said mumbled very quietly. Brianna was pleased that he was ok, then she went to get water for him.When she came back with the water she poured it for Vladimir.

Then she looked at his cut and was healing already, She smiled.Then it was almost time for bed Vladimir opened his eyes, What's going on ,he sceamed out loud.Vladimir, Brianna screamed at hI'm after that and got up to hug him.Ok, ok I'm fine your killing me.Sorry, I'm glad your still here Brianna said with a smile.Of I'm back in buisness and I'm not dust.

So... what of Father, is he still alive Vladimir Said.

Unfortunately Yes, he got away, Brianna, said putting her head down.

But I did meet a.....!

Someone knocked on the door, very quietly.

Vladimir said who is it?

Pizza man , with a large pepperoni and cheese!

This late, and I didn't order, probably a gift come in Brianna said.

The door opened very slowly, then Vladimir and Brianna's Opened so wide.

You two missed me, and then the lights turned on, and Raul is standing in the door way smiling deeply.