The Believable Beings

Chapter 21

Zethan, yells at me, and Kaden, where were you two last night and this morning, your both worried the doctors and nurses but mostly me and Chloe.We both patted our head, then I said at least I know you care.Zethan said under his breathe you idiot, and everyone was looking in room 500.

Why is everyone in that room anyways, is something going on, You weren't here, yesterday the hospital got a new kid.Is it that big of a deal, as I shrugged my shoulders.He's not like ordinary patient's, I tell Kaden to go get Chloe.So what's about the kid that's not ordinary.I don't know, how about you go check, Zethan said.

I transported to the area everyone was staring at.I looked at the kid as he was screaming in so much pain and agony,then I noticed.Todd and stared at him with sadness in my eyes.

It was 1 hour later and everyone was gone and away from the room.I went through the wall, hello Todd.Who are you, another doctor he said.No Todd, I'm the person that you saw at your...! I didn't finish, well anyways how have you've been.Great I guess, I'm holding in there, and he started to laugh.Why are you in the hospital Todd, I've heard all the commotion in this room.The doctors don't know what it is but its has to do with aging quickly.What I said quickly ans quietly.Todd tell me now, how old are you at this moment.Currently I'm 8 years old, why you ask.

Then I stopped to recall, the last time Todd was 6 And his birthday was a month ago.I tried to grab Todd but I couldn't then I said to him why did had to happen to you.He looked at me and said, I'm not scared .I stared at him in the eyes and saw that he was calm and he was telling the truth.

I went out the room, and Kaden showed Zethan to me.Then as he was there he grabbed Kaden's arm and said you know he has a hole in his hand.Then I said where did that hole come from, tell me.He shook his head no, I don't want to tell you.Kaden you need to tell us what happened when you were there.

No, he pulled his hand from Zethan and ran away, and locked himself in the closet.Then we ran after him and I said to Kaden could you come out and we'll talk about it.No your just going to force me too tell.You don't have to... then Zethan cut me off as he starts to scream.

KADEN STOP ACTING LIKE THAT YOU HAVE PEOPLE WHI CARE FOR WHATS GOING ON IN YOUR.STOP WHERE TRYING TO HELP YOU BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU.

Zethan then banged on the door once, just come out please.

It was quiet then the door knob started shaking it stopped and it unlocked.Then Kaden came out wiping his face and eyes that was pouring with tears.Then Zethan hugged Kaden so tightly and said its ok everything is going to be alright.

After that I wondered if Todd wanted a nice firm hug for comfort.