The Believable Beings

Chapter 12

Savior

You know that sudden moment when people stop to think.Why did this happen to him or her and not me.That sudden moment where everyone thinks I could save a life or even a dead one.

I stopped and stared at all of them just looking at the army.

With Kaden standing behind me!

I don't want to get captured again Kaden said so scarcely.

Assume to position, it was Raul who was controlling a certain group of vampires.

They couldn't do a thing to me but,they could to Kaden.

YOUR THINKING A LITTLE TO HARD.

LET ME GIVE YOU A HINT LEAVE THE KID LET THEM TORTURE HIM.

NO, with me still looking and thinking on what to do.Kaden walks in front of me.

He picks up his hands in front of his face.Im not going to be kept away from the world anymore.

He looked at Raul,don't do anything else Vladimir said screaming at everyone.

We don't have to do a war right now against one member of his kind,Brianna said.

Raul,sighed!

What should we do sir,one vampire in the front said.

Let him go, the whole army disappeared in blink of a flash.

I'll let you go, you insolent werewolf.

As for you two,father will not be pleased.Raul laughed sarcastically,see you in class tomorrow.

Thank you Vladimir and Brianna, just go before I change and rip him to shreds Raul said.

That's a little harsh, Kaden sticked out his tongue.

I waved to them,Vladimir said to Brianna we lost our chance.

I ran with Kaden then I asked him.Where are you from, and can you make a better understanding for me.

Ok well I don't have a home I don't know if I have a family or not.

I've been alone my whole life.

So could you turn into a werewolf I asked with curiosity.

I would if I could but I can't.You know what a purebred is right.

No I said,it's a werewolf that was born one.The regular ones get scratched.But, unlike me im a purebred but I can't become one.That doesn't mean I don't have werewolf characteristics.This power and sign on my handis a seal.For hybrid werewolves it's a curse.For me it's a true one!

Wow for a boy with red hair and old clothes on who doesn't have a family and a purebred he sure has been through a lot but he's still going.Also for a 9 year old boy he sure loves to talk a lot.

Well no one could see me, as I started laughing.So im alone aswell, he chuckled.Then he asked why, sorry I don't have a answer.

We were walking on the side of the street and then we waited at the corner of a sign.

There is this one girl that could see and touch me.Then he tried to touch me on the shoulder.There was just a phase at the tip of his hands.

She must be special, where is she, I would love to meet her.She's not here right now I can't find her.I put my head down!

Then he looked at me like a light bulb went off in his head.I can, just follow me!

Ok I said!

She really doesn't have scent but I could find her.

She's close, then It was starting to turn night.

To my surprise Chloe was here all this time and I couldn't find her.

She's in there, the was a back alley with a small garage.

Don't worry I can open it, he went towards it and put his hands in front of the wall, he then clutched his fist.Then the garage wall crumpled to pieces.

We both walked in,it was pitch dark.Then I saw some light.

I gasped in one breath.

CHLOE

There was a strange person holding her.

It seems we have company!