The Believable Beings

Chapter 3

My Awakening

What are they I dont know anything about them can I really trust them, Can I really trust two Vampires!

What, what have I done.Oh no,what is going on.

JOSHUA YOU KNOW YOU KNOW ENJOYED STREDDING HER INTO PIECES.

No, I didn't Shut up.Im not giving Into you, I wont.All of a sudden I hear the door beginning to open.I disappeared before it happened, I went back into Mr Thomas's room and I noticed Mrs Thomas still crying her eyes out.What have I down to this family.

IT WAS FOR THE BEST JOSH, ONE LESS PERSON FOR THIS FAMILY TO WORRY ABOUT.

SHUT UP AND LEAVE.I screamed It over and over again.Mrs Thomas heard me.Whos there, leave now I dont what to deal with you you horrible spirt, leave now.That made me want to cry, if I could.But it left me to think,what does she mean by spirit.I just didnt want to think about it.After what ive done to this family and doing what i did to Halie I just decided to leave them all alone.Bye young boy mabye next time I could be your friend.I teleported anywhere away from all the madness.

As I just sat in the empty area it started to talk to me again and again.

WHY DID YOU GO WE WERE JUST GETTING STARTED,WE!

We, theres no we.

YOU KNOW YOU ENJOYED RIPPING HER!

My darkside was right I enjoyed every last piece I destroyed of her.It gave visions of her screaming and pleading.

At that moment I was thinking I would just walk in the school.It would most likely get my mind off things. I walked in softly.Clapula High School, I never heard of it school was about to start.I saw kids running to thier classrooms.Then I heard to people saying hi to me,they sounded familiar to me.Hey whats up.It was Brianna and Vladimir, Thank you so much I need someone to talk to.You got to teach me that teleporting trick you.Vladimir I dont know how to show a human how to teleport.Ya about that Brianna said.The hall monitors came,and told everyone to get to class.Come on Vladimir I dont want to be late.Ok.

Wow that was close,we were almost late for class.I started to creep in before they noticed me.Where are you going.You can't go in there Vladimir said.Why cant I.Umm well you would be like a new student and that would be weird.You didnt sign up for the school.Please, no one could see me.Just stay here well be back,Vladimr said very honestly but I couldn't wait.

WELL YOUR TRYING TO BECOME FRIENDS JUST SO YOU COULD FEEL MORE HUMAN AREN'T YOU!

So your saying im not human, im just a little different from people.Im going in there promise you'll be quiet.

ANYTHING FOR YOU MY LEIGH!

I disappeared into there,open your text books to page 550.Then Vladimir saw me and then he started waving his hands to the right.Is there a problem Vladimir.No Mr Kimblin.I went behind him and made bunny ears.Brianna started to laugh.Thats enough of these out burst meet me out side the classroom now.I felt bad, you two are making to many distractions for.This is not usually like you too.Vladimir looked as if he was hungry he just stared at his neck so deeply.Vladimir don't do it I know we haven't eaten in weeks but you know the rules.What are you talking about.Vladimir dived in and was close to seeping his teeth into his skin.Mr kimblin dropped on the floor.Vladimir fangs seaped back in.Im so sorry I can't handle this.With my eyes wide open to this surprise.Before Mr kimblin got back up something or someone extremely fast came barging in the school.Then she stopped right I front of him then he stared at Mr kimblin.You'll forget everything single thing that happened here and youll finish tutoring your class.He walked back in, and just went.

Brianna and Vladimir ,Father has sent you to a message for you too.

HELLO BOTH YOU GUYS NEED TO CONTROL THE ACT IN FRONT OF THE HUMAN RACE.I DON'T WANT TO CLEAN UP YOUR MESSES AGAIN.WE NEED TO MAINTAIN OURSELVES HIDDEN, TO PROTECT OUR POPULATION.NOW!

I juat walk up to the both of them and ask.What are you two?Were.

VAMPIRES