The Believable Beings

Chapter 14

She sleeps

Wake up and smell the fresh air.You need to wake up, because I need you.

What are you, it just floated around.What are you doing here I said once more.I got off the ground.Then the black smoke started going towards the other guy.Before I had a chance to see everything that happened after the black smoke came I teleported from there to the outside of the garage.I need to catch up to them, as soon as I left I said to myself everything is just getting crazier and crazier every moment.

I walked around the streets looking for Kaden and Chloe.Then I said to myself where could they be.I looked over to a black alley and heard screaming like a little kid.It had to be Kaden I said in my head.I then walked towards the spot I heard the screaming.It was Kaden,but also a vampire holding him by the neck.I screamed out loud let ......!The vampire left so quickly I didn't get a chance to finish.

Kaden are you ok I said.Where's Chloe I asked! He pointed and said she wont wake up for some reason.I tried everything Kaden said, I slapped her, screamed in her ears and gave her a wet willy.I laughed at him then patted him on the head.Your such a great help Kaden.He looked at me and smiled then we both walked towards where Chloe was.

I saw her and and ran up to her body.Come on Chloe I need you to wake up now, please wake up, I said.I shook her everywhere, then I finally said we need help.Can you carry her to a hospital.Kaden shook his head yes, with Chloe on his back.We started walking to the hospital I know the most. helpful person.

We have a little way to go, ok.I looked at him and stared at Chloe.Where going to wake you up I said.

We got to the hospital where the kid was put In the crazy institution.It was full of whacko's,we stepped In the door and everone was looking at the Kaden.A guy came up to him and asked if Kaden needed help, he then asked if we could see someone in the mental institution and could we have a room.The man pointed to a room and rested Chloe on a pillow.Then we walked to the spot where the kid was.I looked at him from the huge glass staned window.I and Kaden looked up at each other.We walked in, the people in the front let us go in.Kaden sat down and said hi to him.Then the kid said are you another to tell me im crazy.He fully turned around, o your just a kid.Well my name is zethan whats yours.Umm my name is Kaden,I need your help.Then I said we need your help.He started wheezing a little bit, why are you here.Please,I need your help, Please help me.

So your saying she won't wake up at all Zethan said with even more curiousity.While I was sitting in the chair with out Zethan seeing me face to face Kaden was at another table drawing.Please,I don't know what to do anymore, so much has been going on.I don't really know Zethen said maybe just a true loves kiss.

I looked at him with a glare in my eyes while he started laughing very quietly.I'll try it I said! Your not serious he said and why should I be talking to you,your the reason im here.Im sorry I said,but thank you so much.The people in the hospital said that Kaden and Chloe could stay after we left the institution room.It turned night and the lights started turning off.Kaden was in the same room as Chloe as he fell asleep on his chair wrapped up in a blanket.

As the lights in the room were about to turn off.I jumped In the bed with Chloe and wrapped my hands around her.My lips got close to hers as the light came off.Both our lips pressed agaist each other.It was dark and I saw her eyes open wide and then as soon as she woke up I hugged her.

I missed you Chloe I said very quietly.